Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    ENFIDL:
    PuroFreak:
    Joe Dirt!
    My first thought!

Gonna go with The Deer Hunter

ENFIDL nailed it. Love that movie. Go figure the Marine guesses that movie.;) PM me your info man, I don't think I got it off the package you sent me.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    PuroFreak:
    Joe Dirt!
    My first thought!

Gonna go with The Deer Hunter

ENFIDL nailed it. Love that movie. Go figure the Marine guesses that movie.;) PM me your info man, I don't think I got it off the package you sent me.
    sweet! Lol I shall PM you tonight brother as well as get a new movie up then. I'm heading to bed now working nights this week. Thanks brother!
  • Options
    Time for the first clue: This movie is an animated movie
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Nightmare before Christmas? Need more of a clue than animated
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    No and it's a perfectly fine first clue. Usually we start them off pretty vague and then give more obvious ones later. Have you established yourself on the good traders list yet? One of the requirements of playing the games is to be on the list. If not just post up a thread to work out a trade with somebody and then you'll be able to participate in the stuff here.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Shrek
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Shrek
    Def a great movie but not the one I have in mind brother
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Beavis and Butthead do America
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    No and it's a perfectly fine first clue. Usually we start them off pretty vague and then give more obvious ones later. Have you established yourself on the good traders list yet? One of the requirements of playing the games is to be on the list. If not just post up a thread to work out a trade with somebody and then you'll be able to participate in the stuff here.
    No ENFIDL, I haven't established myself here yet. I am pretty new here, but deff plan to stay as long as I am Welcomed. I do apologize for jumping into the game. Been having some very restless nights, got bored and wanted to play a little, and unfortunately didn't see the rules until after I left the guess.
  • Options
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    No ENFIDL, I haven't established myself here yet. I am pretty new here, but deff plan to stay as long as I am Welcomed. I do apologize for jumping into the game. Been having some very restless nights, got bored and wanted to play a little, and unfortunately didn't see the rules until after I left the guess.
    It's all good Psycho... you can work out a trade or just bomb someone... when I started, i just posted a thread and picked someone... I sent them some sticks and I was on The List... it's pretty simple... Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    after all that, i forgot to post my guess... A Scanner Darkly
  • Options
    robbyras:
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    It's all good Psycho... you can work out a trade or just bomb someone... when I started, i just posted a thread and picked someone... I sent them some sticks and I was on The List... it's pretty simple... Welcome to the community!
    Haha, ya thanks. Currently unemployed due to this wonderful economy and a boss who doesn't like people doing her job better than her (which a monkey could), So, it'll be hard to bomb at this present time. I just now managed to get my humi up to 20, with some special help from CCOM customer service (really gotta love those people). When my collection/income builds up, I'll gladly partake in some aerial attacks. And if I win the warchest, I'll be handing them around the forum as if I found out it's not my baby, haha.
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    And if I win the warchest, I'll be handing them around the forum as if I found out it's not my baby, haha.
    HA! love it... you'll want to have some sticks to move when you get started on these games... but if you wanna work out a little trade, shoot me a PM, I'll be glad to help you get involved...
  • Options
    No right guesses yet. It's all good Psycho, just figured I'd let you know so that you could get on the list and get in on all the fun around here! lol

Clue #2: This animated movie is not family friendly
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    And if I win the warchest, I'll be handing them around the forum as if I found out it's not my baby, haha.
    LMAO! Very nice!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    No right guesses yet. It's all good Psycho, just figured I'd let you know so that you could get on the list and get in on all the fun around here!
    I didnt think you meant it in a mean way. From what I've seen, the people in this forum are all laid back and help each other. It's kind of like a family, except you like each other
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    No right guesses yet. It's all good Psycho, just figured I'd let you know so that you could get on the list and get in on all the fun around here!
    I didnt think you meant it in a mean way. From what I've seen, the people in this forum are all laid back and help each other. It's kind of like a family, except you like each other
    Bingo! lol
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    Pmme and I'll help you get stared on the list.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    LOL that is def. true! The quick and easy way to get on the good boy list is to mooch.
  • Options
    can it be Team America?
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    heavy metal
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    South Park the movie
  • Options
    All great movies but sorry gents nobody got it yet. I'll post another clue shortly.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Tripping the Rift: The Movie?
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Tripping the Rift: The Movie?
    I can honestly say I've never heard of it....lol

Clue 3: This movie features large amounts of working out
  • Options
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters
  • Options
    Duder2:
    BOOM! Got it! PM me your addy brother!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Duder2:
    BOOM! Got it! PM me your addy brother!
    Heck yes! PM incoming... It'll take me a bit to think up a new one, should have it by the end of the night.
  • Options
    Ok, first clue. It was the subject of one of my favorite episodes of MST3K.