Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of my favorite movies. You and I have some similar tastes. PM to ya Oz, hope you had a great b-day.
  • Options
    I have a movie in mind already. 1st clue...this movie's co-stars, also wrote and directed this classic film. Good luck.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Good Will Hunting?
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Mall Ratz!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Mall Ratz!
    Stink Palm!!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    ejenne87:
    Mall Ratz!
    Stink Palm!!
    Brenda?! hahaha that movie is what I hope my life will become...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    dennisking:
    ejenne87:
    Mall Ratz!
    Stink Palm!!
    Brenda?! hahaha that movie is what I hope my life will become...
    Evan I thought that you could skate....& knew where it came from

Clerks!!!! also my guess
  • Options
    Next clue...this movie was filmed entirely in Canada.
  • Options
    canadian bacon.....awesome ,,funny flick..
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Strange Brew
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    WINNER!! Send me your info and what kind of sticks you like and maybe I cann find something for you in the deep inside the Slob vault.
  • Options
    First clue: Ecology major theme of this 90s movie.
  • Options
    biodome
  • Options
    Wow, impressive! PM me your tastes and address.
  • Options
    kooool... very nice.... i pm'd u my addy brotha.......thnk u ill think of a good movie,,,,,and will post up hint #1 in a few hours.....its my girlfriends bday today,and i have to drop her off at the day spa,...... stay posted.....
  • Options
    good morning everyone, hope we all enjoyed the game yesterday, or better yet the commercials....i love the etrade baby!!! ok......so now .......back to movie trivia..... hint # 1 .....this movie has an all star cast!!!........and was released between 2000- 2008!!! members can guess twice in a 24 hr period........to be fair to all!!! good luck guys
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceans 11
  • Options
    # 2 hint::;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this movie is the third of a trilogy.......
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Bourne Ultimatum
  • Options
    real good trilogy but nope.......lol come on guys keep guessing.......
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Transporter 3 ..... a Kiler triology!
  • Options
    Ok...it has to be "Meet The Parents"
  • Options
    one of the actors in this movie, loses his eye sight at the end of the movie............. anyone ....anyone......this is gnna be a little toughh......lolol
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    hmmm..... loss of eysight at end of movie thats a trilogy. Once Upon a Time in Mexico
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    415:
    hmmm..... loss of eysight at end of movie thats a trilogy. Once Upon a Time in Mexico
    I don't mean to be a party-pooper, but rule is you have to be in the Good Traders list to participate in games. There are several ways to get on the list. Fulfill a successful trade with someone on the forums, send someone a bomb (free package of cigars with no expectation of anything in return), or send someone the winnings of the game you participate in before you receive your winnings.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    415:
    I don't mean to be a party-pooper, but rule is you have to be in the Good Traders list to participate in games. There are several ways to get on the list. Fulfill a successful trade with someone on the forums, send someone a bomb (free package of cigars with no expectation of anything in return), or send someone the winnings of the game you participate in before you receive your winnings.
    thats kool. i dont really care about wininning anything i just read the post and thought it sounds like a movie ive seen. and if i were to win you can have whatever it is that i would win
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    There has been a work-around to the good traders list rule more than once. If you truly want to participate in the games the general consensus in the past has been that your winnings would be held until you asked a question and sent a pack off to that winner, thereby being able to participate in the game and get your name on the list in one fell swoop.

I'd have thought someone who would lecture you on the rules would have remembered that. Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Options
    415, got the right answer. i agree wth jOz3r, 415 can post up a question and when the winner gets his package, ill send 415 his winnings...... thanks for playing 415, and welcome to the forum and thanks guys for making sure the rules of this forum are in check, as we are all gentlemen of the cigar!!!
  • Options
    i enjoyed once upon a time in mexico , but my favorite of the three was desperado!!! salma hayek...very nice
  • Options
    millennium115:
    i enjoyed once upon a time in mexico , but my favorite of the three was desperado!!! salma hayek...very nice
    Nice. Great minds think alike. Ok... Hint #1 this move takes place in London