Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Johnny Cash?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Trip Top Bountiful ...... per my Beautiful wife!
    Is that the answer or another clue?
    no thats my answer .. Its not my question
    lol sorry, I missed something, I thought you were hosting the Trivia on this one, my bad.
  • Ok we need to finish this up. I'm from Scotland. If that doesn't help someone get the right answer I don't know what will.
    And who the hell knew a guy in griffin georgia was from scotland! Im just saying! Lol
  • Redtailhawkoz:
    And who the hell knew a guy in griffin georgia was from scotland! Im just saying! Lol
    I said once or twice, so only those who have stalked me on the site.....It could happen..LOL
    rossdavey2:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I said once or twice, so only those who have stalked me on the site.....It could happen..LOL

ROTFLMAO ... Well thank god Im not a Stalker!!!!!!!!!!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Wiseguy
    Braveheart
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Trainspotting?
  • beatnic:
    Braveheart
    Winner. Are you on the good traders list? If you are PM me your info and I will get it out Friday or Monday. If not I think you need to play your turn then once your winner has got their prize I send out yours. Correct me if I'm wrong here guys.
    I'm working on it. Have some sticks in the mail today and hope I fall under the good graces of this fine community. And to put fourth the extra effort, I'll go ahead and pose the next movie trivia quiz. . Who were David St. Hubbins, Nigel Tufnel, and Derek Smalls? I'm holding 2 freshly rolled sticks from the New Orleans Cigar Factory.
    SPINAL TAP!!!!!!!!!!
    Real easy to hunt trivia when you're sitting at a computer. Hey Redtail, does your guitar volumn go up to 11? PM your address. Fresh sticks comin.
    ????????????????????? Been playing Music all my Life..... and believe me If you ever heard my Bass and its amplification back in the day you would understand. AMpeg with a 18 inch Black Widow Speaker, a Fender Jazzman from the 60s with 2 15's and another fendwer Jazzman with 4 12s... Powered by a Fender Jazzman 400 and an Ampeg 800 Dual Power Head.... it would makie you PUKE! It was so Loud!
    Loved SPinalk Tap.. No need for Surfing the Internet.
    Thanks for the Question.
    Pm Coming
    come jam with us in The Big Easy!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    I'm working on it. Have some sticks in the mail today and hope I fall under the good graces of this fine community. And to put fourth the extra effort, I'll go ahead and pose the next movie trivia quiz. . Who were David St. Hubbins, Nigel Tufnel, and Derek Smalls? I'm holding 2 freshly rolled sticks from the New Orleans Cigar Factory.
    That's the place down on the waterfront, right? I was in NO last Halloween for the Tattoo Voodoo convention, but we didn't get a chance to go exploring at all.
    beatnic:
    come jam with us in The Big Easy!

I havent been jammin in a while but that would be Nice!
    Correct. They also have a website you can purchase from. Google New Orleans Cigar Factory . Al of their rollers are from either Cuba or DC and each has been rollong more than 20 yrs. Nice folks
    ok I guess this is on me now... I am awaiting the Stciks from Beatnic.
    Ok I am thinking of a Movie that you can find on the tv at least once a week on some channel. it has several people in it that went on to huge Careers.
    >br> GO !
  • usual suspects
  • its been 21 hrs...... ill guess again.....****
    The breakfast club
    No to all guesses... This is an Older Movie.... Gold and Guns were involved
    hmmm how about...........nevermind I got nothing.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
    Kelly's Heros
    beatnic:
    Kelly's Heros
    correct.... Obviousley we have allot of the Same Tatses! LOL I got your Package yesterday with those Plantation reserves Thanks! Ill send you out something this week! Its your Question now!