Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    YES (the crowd goes wild)
    Thanks Bigharpoon

1st clue: The main character tries to make something for quite some time. She finally gives up on making it, and decides to pay someone else to make it.
    Okay lets not everyone answer at once...lol

Second clue: The main character in this movie works for a natural foods company, and part of her job is to find a place for a new store.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    letsgowithbob:
    Okay lets not everyone answer at once...lol

Second clue: The main character in this movie works for a natural foods company, and part of her job is to find a place for a new store.

babymama with Tina Fey
    You got it. PM me your info, and ill get some smokes out to you, also likes and dislikes
    I chose this movie for my wife. We had our third child on Tuesday (6 weeks early) and during labor she started laughing. When the nurse asked her why she was laughing she said " it feels like I'm **** a knife" and then kept laughing
    letsgowithbob:
    You got it. PM me your info, and ill get some smokes out to you, also likes and dislikes
    I chose this movie for my wife. We had our third child on Tuesday (6 weeks early) and during labor she started laughing. When the nurse asked her why she was laughing she said " it feels like I'm **** a knife" and then kept laughing

awesome story and congrats on the baby. I will PM you right now.
    Ok..this is one of my favorite movies. Clue# 1...it is a Pixar movie.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Monsters Inc.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Cars...
    kaspera79:
    Monsters Inc.

damn dude that was fast. PM me your addy...your turn!
    Lucky guess, I guess...
    Next question.
    I have seen every movie that has won "Best Picture" since 1975 at the Theater. Which is the only one that I hated so much I walked out half way through.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Titanic
    Nope.. I Liked that one.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I've got to go with a Seinfeld theme on this one: The English Patient
    No, English Patient was not my favorite movie that year. But I stayed till the end. ( Fell asleep, but stayed ).
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Hurt Locker..... The absolute worst Movie i have seen in years I mean WTF?
    No Red, I liked that one too. But the movie I hated was within the last ten years. That should narrow it down a bit.
    OK, I'm going to have to go with the musical; everyone hates those, right?!? -- Chicago ?
    No... Heavy, Sorry to say, I kind of liked that one too. I'm from Chicago, and I rather like those 20's movies along with Renee Zellweger and Catherine Zeta- Jones.
    OK, well I can't blame you for the hometown affinity, not to mention the hot chick factor..lol. I've made 2 guesses so I'm bowing out
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Ok, this is my first time ever playing this game but I think I got it. Crash.
    No Goldy, Crash is one of my favorite movies of the past few years. There are only five or six more possible answers. Will someone wrap this up please.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Driving Miss Daisey, 1989 or 90 thats my guess. I didn't walk out I stayed asleep.
    Hmmmm, I'll go with Million Dollar Baby then. (can we guess once a day?)
    No to Daisy.. the movie I am looking was within the last ten years, and no to D.M.D. as well. The movie I speak of almost didn't get made, and would have gone straight to video.
    I got it I got it! but I cant tell you for 10 more hours.
    Go ahead and guess I hate Snipers, at least you were interested
    Slumdog Millionare!!!!
    Goldy:
    Slumdog Millionare!!!!
    That's it Goldy.. I would rather have a vasectomy and a root canal in the same day than watch that movie. PM me your info and I'll get something out Monday or Tuesday. ( works been keeping me busy lately. )
    I haven't seen it yet but I still want to just to see what kind of movie would go from skipping the theaters to winning the big prize.
    Ok, this movie is one of my favorites and widly accepted as having one of the best car chase sceens.