Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    You are correct sir, pm me your address
  • Options
    nice....!!! i thought about it....and evben though his sons were in the bizz....he didnt want al pacino in there..........very tricky....thanks ...wil be posting up my movie later on tonight.......pm sent
  • Options
    ok, guys, thanks for waiting.......here we go....... 1- a comedy that came out between 2000- 2005, and is suppose to take place on the east coast
  • Options
    no one?....lol. another hint will go up tonite
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Meet the Parents?
  • Options
    good guess.....funny movie,.....but not yet.......keep trying.....being that there is slow action, u guys can guess as much as you want
  • Options
    #2------- nude picture with a grape leaf
  • Options
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    National Lampoons Adam and Eve?
  • Options
    good guess....but not it
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dodge ball
  • Options
    Adam And Steve
  • Options
    def funny movie, and pissed my pants a few times...lol....but not it .....#3 hint--------- the movie is all about deception
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Wedding Crashers
  • Options
    bruce almighty
  • Options
    white chicks
  • Options
    freaky friday
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    National Lampoons Van Wilder?
  • Options
    hey brotha, u got it...wedding crashers...one of my all time fav movies......pm ur addy brotha
  • Options
    millennium115:
    hey brotha, u got it...wedding crashers...one of my all time fav movies......pm ur addy brotha
    PM to you
  • Options
    Ok so it looks like it is my turn now.

This movie won four Academy Awards none of which were for its acting.

Edit: This is one of my favorite movies of recent times.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I cant remember what ones it won but The Hurt Locker?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Inception
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Inception
    WINNER! Holly Crap didn't think I gave that good of a clue. Shoot me your addy and I'll get it out to you.
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    robbyras:
    Inception
    WINNER! Holly Crap didn't think I gave that good of a clue. Shoot me your addy and I'll get it out to you.
    HA! nice!

my wife makes me watch all the big award shows and I remember it being nominated for everything EXCEPT awards that had to do with acting... and it's a GREAT freakin movie... I watched it for the first time at home and I actually stood up and clapped when it ended... freakin beautiful ending...

PM incoming
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Lakota72:
    robbyras:
    Inception
    HA! nice!

my wife makes me watch all the big award shows and I remember it being nominated for everything EXCEPT awards that had to do with acting... and it's a GREAT freakin movie... I watched it for the first time at home and I actually stood up and clapped when it ended... freakin beautiful ending...

PM incoming
    Thank brother I'll get it out to you. Yeah I can't tell you the number of times I have seen the movie. It's absolutely awesome.
  • Options
    ok... new movie:
    I'm a graphic designer and I work from home... when I'm working on projects I usually have music or a movie on in the background... I have a bunch of movies that I know well enough to have them play in the background and not have to watch them... This particular movie is in that rotation because it has enough going on to provide background noise and boring enough to not pull my interest... it was released between 2000 and 2005 to mostly bad reviews
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    resident evil.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    bad santa