Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Big trouble in little china
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    Vulchor:
    TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are correct! This is the greatest movie! It totally changed my life and gave me such perspective on how I wanted to be as a human being! I can't say enough about this movie, completly made me who I am today! Wait....that's b.s. it was tmnt 2 that made me who I am. Congrats to the dirty bird...Vulcher. Send me your address and i'll send you some smokes.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    It was one of the flicks I was most excited to see in my life----still to this day its probably at a tie at the top with 2 or 3 others. Nice movie my friend, and d@mn I love winning a game. PM incoming and next question outgoing pretty soon.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    adros:
    Vulchor:
    TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are correct! This is the greatest movie! It totally changed my life and gave me such perspective on how I wanted to be as a human being! I can't say enough about this movie, completly made me who I am today! Wait....that's b.s. it was tmnt 2 that made me who I am. Congrats to the dirty bird...Vulcher. Send me your address and i'll send you some smokes.
    Awesome movie I remember being a kid and watching that over and over on vhs until the tape stopped working and my dad went out and bought me a new one.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew it Was the turtles.:(
  • Options
    Ill start off ambiguous as hell.......This movie is from the 1980's
  • Options
    Big
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Commando
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Howard the Duck.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Breakfast Club!
  • Options
    rambo first blood
  • Options
    All good movies----none correct however. This movie would be categorized as a drama....maybe romantic drama.
  • Options
    officer and a gentleman
  • Options
    Top Gun
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    The Color of Money
  • Options
    More good movies (especially Top Gun....love it)-----more incorrect answers. The movie takes place predominently in/around Washington, DC.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    so my wife and I have been going through decades of movies over the past year... started with the 50's, 60's, etc... we're in the 80's and we just recently watched a movie that I think falls into this category... I'm going with Broadcast News.... not sure if it's a comedy or a drama but i'm going with it
  • Options
    No way out
  • Options
    Oops guess I jumped the gun there about 4 hours to soon to put a new movie title in .
  • Options
    Guys I know this sucks after I just made traders list and joined my first couple contest's but I need to bow out. I just lost half my stash. Checkout my post in general discussion. Truly sorry. Maybe in a couple months I can get back enuf to try again. Hope so.
  • Options
    Where's everyone?
  • Options
    Been away---memorial service for dad over the weekend. No one has gotten it, next clue. The movie also featured quite the hit song at the time.
  • Options
    St. Elmos Fire
  • Options
    Bingo------hit me with that addy once again Rob if you woud and Ill get something out this week.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Bingo------hit me with that addy once again Rob if you woud and Ill get something out this week.
    I **** you not, we watched both of those movies within the last 2 weeks... netflix can be awesome... PM incoming
  • Options
    OK... new movie... came out between 1999 and 2004 and has an all-star cast...
  • Options
    Oceans Eleven
  • Options
    well holy ****... that's impressive... PM me your info...
  • Options
    Really? Holy crap. I put in the first movie that came to mind. No idea when it was made but figured that time frame. PM sent in 2 mins.
  • Options
    1989 movie that was a cult favorite but not popular at the theaters. Barely beat the budget to make the film at the box office.