Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Remember the Titans
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No right answers yet. Clue # 2. Steroids!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Program? I remember there being a big uproar about a scene where the players were forced to lay down in the middle of the street as cars drove by...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    The Program? I remember there being a big uproar about a scene where the players were forced to lay down in the middle of the street as cars drove by...
    You got it bro. I remember the uproar about that scene too. I think I have ya address, I will get the sticks out Monday.
    SWEET!!! yeah that movie ruffled some feathers when it came out... looking at it now, it's not so bad, but the early 90's were a different story...
    I'll get a new movie up later today
    New Movie -

This comedy came out within the last 5 years and for the most part got pretty good reviews
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hangover

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Step Brothers
    nope... I don't think this movie had the commercial success that they did... while it had a mainstream cast, it was more of a cult hit I guess... and the cast was very small
    the first third of this movie only has 2 main characters... in fact, there are really only 5-6 characters in the whole movie who have lines
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay and Silent Bob?
  • robbyras:
    the first third of this movie only has 2 main characters... in fact, there are really only 5-6 characters in the whole movie who have lines
    Clerks 2?
    nope... there are 2 main guys and 2 main girls... and one pretty cool cameo... the 4 of them, after some trickery, are headed somewhat cross-country to LA...
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Zombieland? It's the only one that I can think of with a two men and 2 women only. If you don't count the zombies or Bill Murray.
    Rob
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Bobbo2009:
    Zombieland? It's the only one that I can think of with a two men and 2 women only. If you don't count the zombies or Bill Murray.
    Rob
    My guess exactly, I think you nailed it.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    danielruas:
    Bobbo2009:
    Rob
    My guess exactly, I think you nailed it.
    That's gotta be it Bobbo2009, I was thinking about this damn thing a lot over the last few days
    Bobbo2009:
    Rob
    you got it! Love that movie... doesn't hurt that Emma Stone is pretty hot...and yes, she's 21 so it's ok that I think she's hot...

PM me your info!
    robbyras:
    Bobbo2009:
    Rob
    you got it! Love that movie... doesn't hurt that Emma Stone is pretty hot...and yes, she's 21 so it's ok that I think she's hot...

PM me your info!
    Awesome!! A PM is on its way. I love zombie movies and this one is one of the better "funny' zombie movies. Love the Zombie Kill of the Week!
    OK. I will get a new clue up by tomorrow morning. I need to think of a good one.
    Rob
    OK. New movie time.
    Clue 1: This is a sci-fi film from the 80's.
    Good Luck!

Rob
    StarWars
  • back to the future
    O.K. Next Clue: The lead actress of this movie was involved in one of the best cliffhangers in T.V. series history.

Rob
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • The Abyss
    Alright. Clue #3: This movie has to do with H2O. (That just might give it away. We'll see). Good Luck!
    Rob
  • The ice pirates!
    The Abyss
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Gurkha Man!:
    The ice pirates!
    Great movie! "Space herpes!"
  • Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Abyss
    i guessed the abyss i figured that would have been it but i guess i was wrong
    Gurkha Man!:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Abyss
    i guessed the abyss i figured that would have been it but i guess i was wrong
    I can't believe that's not it, fooled me!