Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    WOW, I am absolutely blown away...I checked my UPS tracking # saw the BOMB was delivered and went to the mailroom only to find out that Marker had stolen it...unfortunately for Marker it was a monster and all that remained of him was his right hand holding my package. Gurkha Man!, you completely outdid yourself on this one. He hit me with 6 premium bullets, the components of the Super Premium Six Sampler : Gurk Titan, Cohiba XV, MOW-Armada, Olivia MB3, Ashton VSG, and GCliff DblExpresso. I cannot wait to put these in the humi tonight!...this deed will not go unpunished....
  • Shaun.Harrison87:
    WOW, I am absolutely blown away...I checked my UPS tracking # saw the BOMB was delivered and went to the mailroom only to find out that Marker had stolen it...unfortunately for Marker it was a monster and all that remained of him was his right hand holding my package. Gurkha Man!, you completely outdid yourself on this one. He hit me with 6 premium bullets, the components of the Super Premium Six Sampler : Gurk Titan, Cohiba XV, MOW-Armada, Olivia MB3, Ashton VSG, and GCliff DblExpresso. I cannot wait to put these in the humi tonight!...this deed will not go unpunished....
    Bring me your worst sir....
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay guys, as I mentioned in the FNG thread, I've had a crazy week. Thanks Lakota for the reminder.

This movie came out in the 70's depicting a "futuristic" time.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Tron
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    THX 1138
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    star wars
    dbeckom:
    Sorry for the delay guys, as I mentioned in the FNG thread, I've had a crazy week. Thanks Lakota for the reminder.

Clue #2: It was remade recently (in the past 10 years)

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Planet of the Apes.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    Planet of the Apes.
    +1 gotta be
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    dbeckom:
    dbeckom:

Clue #2: It was remade recently (in the past 10 years)
    rollerball
    Nope. I'll post another clue tomorrow.

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Death Race... haven't seen the remake but i saw the original...gotta love 70's cheese
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Death Race... haven't seen the remake but i saw the original...gotta love 70's cheese
    Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! The remake is a pretty good movie, but I love the original. I'll get you something in the mail!

dbeckom:
    robbyras:
    Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! The remake is a pretty good movie, but I love the original. I'll get you something in the mail!
    SWEEEEEEEEEET! PM sent... I'll get another movie up today
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The original was definitely better. The remake just wasn't as sick and twisted.?
    ok new movie...

this movie came out in the 90's and it co-starred a person who starred on a very popular TV series that ran from the late 80's - the late 90's...
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Unstrung Heroes.
    True Lies (Tom Arnold)
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    The Big Lebowski (John Goodman)
    nope... but in some ways a few of these answers are close...

next clue: this movie has a lot of biblical content
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Oh God, book II
    Almighty Bruce
    The Devil's Advocate.
    nope...

Next Clue: This movie is centered around angels and demons...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, I know. But I'm not saying cuz Im stuck away from home for three weeks?
    Rhamlin:
    I know, I know. But I'm not saying cuz Im stuck away from home for three weeks?
    Is that right? so help me with my next clue... there is a song that is repeated throughout this movie... basically it is sung by several different characters... who is the artist?
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    "Tiiiiiiiiiime is on my siiiide! Yes it is!" Stones baby. And the movie is Fallen.