Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The Patriot
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Nope. Next clue: Most of the movie was on the water.
  • Mutiny on the Bounty
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta believe it could be Master and Commander
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Oops, don't kill me and I hope I was wrong...I'm not on the list and didn't read the first post (like a dumba$$). I'm very sorry, won't happen again! P.S., if someone sees this and there's a way to remove it, please let me know.

Sorry again...
  • 90+ Irishman:
    I gotta believe it could be Master and Commander
    Just beat me to it. Thats exactly what I was thinking..
    ALCON: Please standby while I go into deliberation. May take about a day or so. If BigT, MTucelli, dbeckom could please shoot me a quick PM I would greatly appreciate it.
    Hippiebrian:
    Oops, don't kill me and I hope I was wrong...I'm not on the list and didn't read the first post (like a dumba$$). I'm very sorry, won't happen again! P.S., if someone sees this and there's a way to remove it, please let me know. Sorry again...
    Don't worry about deleting it. You caught the intent of the Contests and who the rules apply to. It's good for people to see that you caught your own mistake. Good looking out.
    Lakota72:
    ALCON: Please standby while I go into deliberation. May take about a day or so. If BigT, MTucelli, dbeckom could please shoot me a quick PM I would greatly appreciate it.
    or wwestern, Marker, or Greg
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    pm sent.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    and replied.
    Hippiebrian:
    Oops, don't kill me and I hope I was wrong...I'm not on the list and didn't read the first post (like a dumba$$). I'm very sorry, won't happen again! P.S., if someone sees this and there's a way to remove it, please let me know. Sorry again...

Just made me realize I had never looked, very sorry REALLY should have read rules first... sorry. I am not yet on the good traders list.

--Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Hippiebrian:

Just made me realize I had never looked, very sorry REALLY should have read rules first... sorry. I am not yet on the good traders list.

--Jarman
    Alright, here is what I'm thinking...everyone else needs to sign off on this first but it's an idea.

90+ you won the contest, but like you said, you haven't made the GT list. I am willing to hold your winnings until after the person who wins your contest receives their winnings.

if they don't get anything then I will send them the prize and the contest will continue without any hiccups.

what does everyone else think about this?
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hippiebrian:

--Jarman
    Alright, here is what I'm thinking...everyone else needs to sign off on this first but it's an idea.

90+ you won the contest, but like you said, you haven't made the GT list. I am willing to hold your winnings until after the person who wins your contest receives their winnings.

if they don't get anything then I will send them the prize and the contest will continue without any hiccups.

I am absolutely on board with this idea, Dan. I also think you should only send him 2 God of Fires instead of 4 and let that be a lesson to him. lol.
    greg2648:
    Lakota72:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hippiebrian:

--Jarman

I am absolutely on board with this idea, Dan. I also think you should only send him 2 God of Fires instead of 4 and let that be a lesson to him. lol.
    Truth be told the God of Fire's are way more of a cigar than I currently have the means to repay with. I have some that are on their way to help beef up the new humi, but currently I only have a single type of cigar and I am now foolishly realizing my mistake lol. Gimmie a few days for the new sticks to come in so I may be able to send my side of it out and sounds like I will be able to continue the game. Does this sound good to everyone? -- Jarman

Truth be told I just have a very non-impressive humi so far and can't compete with GoF's or anything even near that lol
    Just waiting on some more input. I think I'll be holding the GoF's
    I can definitely continue the game and have a reward for getting my Q right, just need to ship out Friday or Saturday, everyone ok with that??
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    90+ Irishman:
    I can definitely continue the game and have a reward for getting my Q right, just need to ship out Friday or Saturday, everyone ok with that??
    I say play ball. That's my vote.
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok guess I will kick it off here... this movie is my favorite Scorcese film I've seen.
    I agree go ahead and shoot your question.
  • 90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok guess I will kick it off here... this movie is my favorite Scorcese film I've seen.
    Goodfellas, gotta be.
    dopeyferree:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    Goodfellas, gotta be.

Good guess but nope, on the right track though. 1st Hint: It was made AFTER 1990.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I vote Shutter Island. Man I love that movie.
    JudoChinX:
    That is right up there as probably my 2nd fave from Scorsese, that should narrow it down further as well.
    90+ Irishman:
    JudoChinX:
    That is right up there as probably my 2nd fave from Scorsese, that should narrow it down further as well.
    Hey, even at 2nd, I can't say that you have bad taste good sir.
    JudoChinX:
    90+ Irishman:
    JudoChinX:

Well thank you Judo :) OT and not related to the trivia, I would assume you are a Pacino fan? If so, check out "Scent of a Woman" his best work IMO
    90+ Irishman:
    JudoChinX:
    90+ Irishman:
    JudoChinX:

Well thank you Judo :) OT and not related to the trivia, I would assume you are a Pacino fan? If so, check out "Scent of a Woman" his best work IMO
    Nice. I'll check it out!
    JudoChinX:
    90+ Irishman:
    JudoChinX:
    90+ Irishman:
    JudoChinX:

Nice. I'll check it out!
    In this case the caliber, acting, and screenplay reminds me of a fine cigar... beautiful sublte nuances, very complex, but timeless and one for the ages so to speak. One of the best movies I've ever seen, just my 2 cents -- Jar-Man
    So....did Judo win? or are you guys just yappin?
    Sorry just yapping. He named a movie that is on the right track, waiting for another BOTL to nail it.