Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure hope not... I'll throw a guess out there I guess.. U-571??
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Batman? :P
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Pearl Harbor
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    African Queen.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    greg2648:
    African Queen.
    ooohhh... that's a good guess... great movie too
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    What is....Titanic?
    RampMonkey:
    What is....Titanic?
    HAHAHA... my wife begged me to put this as my guess but I just couldn't bring myself to endure the assured torture that will ensue... good luck my friend :)

OT, anyone selse find the ending of said movie really un-realistic... the door that Kate Winslett was floating on was a BIG honking door that could have EASILY had Leo on it at as well... MOVE OVER KATE YOU FAT ****!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    RampMonkey:
    What is....Titanic?
    HAHAHA... my wife begged me to put this as my guess but I just couldn't bring myself to endure the assured torture that will ensue... good luck my friend :)

OT, anyone selse find the ending of said movie really un-realistic... the door that Kate Winslett was floating on was a BIG honking door that could have EASILY had Leo on it at as well... MOVE OVER KATE YOU FAT ****!!!!!

ROFLMFAO! I'm sure if my misses was here she would have asked me to put that as her answer too.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got a winner! Greg 2648 send me your info. It was indeed African Queen.
    RampMonkey:
    90+ Irishman:
    RampMonkey:
    What is....Titanic?

ROFLMFAO! I'm sure if my misses was here she would have asked me to put that as her answer too.
    Im lucky that Ive never had to watch that movie so I have no idea what you two are talkin about lol!
    Rhamlin:
    Congrats Greg
    JSaint:
    Rhamlin:
    Congrats Greg
    Actually, I will collect the prize for my wifes guess. lol.
    New Movie. A main character in this classic movie starred in a popular television crime drama in the 70's.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Up Periscope.
    Marker:
    Up Periscope.
    I believe that you will need your "A" game on this one, Jamie.
    No way. It can't be so easy as Breakfast at Tiffanys. I thought of that but went for something more difficult.
    I can tell you that your answer is incorrect. I must also tell you that I believe that the rules state only 1 guess per 24 hours. Now that you are at "Sponsor Level", you must lead by example, Sir. lol.
    Sorry Greg. I will go away now be a good non sponsor.
    Running Man....?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ok... i totally google cheated here... is it Wizard of Oz?

Next Clue: This movie won several Academy Awards including Best Actor.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Wall Street (*********)

**(edit: I also named the actor and tv series that I thought your clues referenced - removed it in case part of it was right but the movie was wrong....don't want to give away your clues bro!)
    Next Clue: The bulk of this movie was shot in Spain.
    I'm really not sure if this movie was shot in Spain, but I don't wanna google, so.... Ronin?
    Good guess, but no cigars.
    Hmmm going on a hunch...The Professional?
    You are definitely a Professional, but not this time.
    Next clue: The main character was into the Stars.
    greg2648:
    Next clue: The main character was into the Stars.
    Good hints Greg, you're leading us to it without giving it away... that's tricky so props to you my friend :)
    Patton