Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    no correct answer year... recap: My favorite movie form the 80's and parts of it were filmed in CA
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    The robbyras seems like a Breakfast Club type of guy.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Ridgemont High.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Ridgemont High.
    Not to highjack but your package is flying. "Ridgemont High", damn Bro. Is that all you got?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Ridgemont High.
    Guess that's fast times at ridgemont high?
    no right answers yet... this movie centered around a kind of father-son feud...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain man
    How about: Star Wars; The Empire Strikes Back.
    No right answers yet... but this IS a science fiction movie... there are even a few big trees in it... and one huge fat guy
    robbyras:
    No right answers yet... but this IS a science fiction movie... there are even a few big trees in it... and one huge fat guy
    Damn, I thought I had it.
    greg2648:
    robbyras:
    Debbie Does Endor?
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    robbyras:
    Debbie Does Endor?
    HAHA! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE... the judges have asked you to rephrase...
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    haha I was going to say that movie yesterday but then decided not to - well the real one anyways...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I know, but Greg is on the right track IMO and I won't build off of him lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    robbyras:
    Debbie Does Endor?
    Yeah... its Return of the Jedi... so I will accept the joke answer... pm me info bro!
    My intent was not to win the contest with that answer. Just throwing out a joke for it. I will take your winnings and post another soon!
    Marker:
    My intent was not to win the contest with that answer. Just throwing out a joke for it. I will take your winnings and post another soon!
    yeah... I kinda won the same why... not totally the correct answer, but close enough and Greg crushed me... sometimes it's GOOD to win on accident... and sometimes you get dogrockets... who knows!
    New Trivia - 1970s sci fi movie.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Logan's Run? (If you mean 1970s as 70-79).
    Rob
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Soylent Green. ( who's hungry ? )
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    The Man Who Fell to Earth....Eric
    One of the lead actors was psycho.
    2001: A Space Odyssey
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    One of the lead actors was psycho.
    Clockwork Orange
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    The Last House on the Left
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    psycho
    deejmemixx:
    psycho
    Not harping on you at all, just letting you know. To play the fun and games and win, rules are as such since I'm sure you are making the same mistake I made early on when I joined. 1 guess per 24 hr time frame, and you have to be on the Good Trader's List to play as well. Just giving you a heads up brother ;) -- Brett
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    psycho
    Not harping on you at all, just letting you know. To play the fun and games and win, rules are as such since I'm sure you are making the same mistake I made early on when I joined. 1 guess per 24 hr time frame, and you have to be on the Good Trader's List to play as well. Just giving you a heads up brother ;) -- Brett
    oh damn, read the first post as well and missed the good traders list part/24, kids yelling in background lol. My bad
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    psycho
    oh damn, read the first post as well and missed the good traders list part/24, kids yelling in background lol. My bad
    Trust me man, we all make mistakes, part of what makes us all human eh? Looks like Icpleel is doing a trade with you, so in a few days when your end of the trade arrives with him, you should be put on the GTL and then can jump right in on it. Figured I would give you a heads up before you got into a bind, especially since I did that when I first joined LOL -- Brett