Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shot in the dark since I'm at work and can't research, but Slingblade? Don't even know if that happens in that movie, but guess regardless.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Gunna toss one out there but National Lampoon's Vacation (Christmas)? Just recall the brother-in-law Eddy. The part where he had to get the plate replaced in his head. Every time the misses revved up the microwave he'd piss his pants and forget who he was for 30 minutes. Lol!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    faster
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Gunna toss one out there but National Lampoon's Vacation (Christmas)? Just recall the brother-in-law Eddy. The part where he had to get the plate replaced in his head. Every time the misses revved up the microwave he'd piss his pants and forget who he was for 30 minutes. Lol!
    Bummer that was my guess to.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    RampMonkey:
    Well the plate runs right underneath my part here... over here, ya know it's nothin, but right here, if this gets dented, my hair just ain't gonna look right...

WINNER! man, I thought this was gonna be a little tougher... but very well done...

PM me your info, I know i have it, but I'm lazy and if don't have a PM to remind me to sent this out, it may get overlooked...
    Sweet! This has to be one of my fathers all time favorite show for the holiday time frame. Pm inc to ya Rob. Thanks again and I'll get one posted here soon for the gang to have a shot at.
    Time to get this rolling again now that the holiday madness has come and gone. This Science fiction movie was filmed in the 80's and had a cast of 15 characters.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Total recall
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    E.T.?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Space Balls!
  • Hope I can play.....Aliens
    buckeyecigar:
    Hope I can play.....Aliens

You sir are.....a.....WINNNER! This flick has to be one of my top 10 shows that never gets old. Shoot me your addy and I'll get some goodies sent out. Thanks for playing!
  • pm sent
    thanks for including a noob!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    pm sent thanks for including a noob!
    Hey buckeye.. you know what you have to do next, Right. It is your turn to offer a question in order for someone else to win from YOU.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    kaspera79:
    buckeyecigar:
    pm sent thanks for including a noob!
    Hey buckeye.. you know what you have to do next, Right. It is your turn to offer a question in order for someone else to win from YOU.
    I'm waiting for my end of a trade with Buckeye. I'll post up on GTT. We'll see how he does. I know he must be an OSU fan, but I'll let him slide on that till I receive his package. If the sticks come in all dried out and crooked, I'll just set a Tiger on his ***.
    Hey buckeye, I see where Urban Meyer is heading your way. You guy's will be winning in no time.
  • Since I am a noob and I am going out of town and dont have time to think of something creative.  We will go from an all time favorite.....What makes time travel possible and at what speed is needed for time travel in Back to the Future?
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    buckeyecigar:
    Since I am a noob and I am going out of town and dont have time to think of something creative.  We will go from an all time favorite.....What makes time travel possible and at what speed is needed for time travel in Back to the Future?
    What is the flux capacitor and 88mph?
  • that is impressive!
    pm me your address and will get things out asap
    buckeyecigar:
    that is impressive! pm me your address and will get things out asap
    will do.
    Hmm I will have to think of some clues. Hope to post tomorrow morning or so.
    One of my altime favorites, most clues I thought of were too easy so here is a very basic first clue.
    clue 1. The main character is on a quest to find a stolen item that was only taken because of mistaken identity.
  • The Big Lebowski?
    jasonusa1:
    The Big Lebowski?
    Well I guess you like the movie as well....you are correct! I suppose I will need your info.
  • Oh HEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHH!!! But seriously though, who doesn't like this movie?

I'll shoot you a PM and will start thinking of a new movie. Thanks!
  • New movie. Good Luck... and the first clue...

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:
    New movie. Good Luck... and the first clue...

What ?... This may take awhile.
  • kaspera79:
    jasonusa1:

Haha. That's the point, the last few were just to quick. The clues will get easier, I promise..

And for the sake of it, that's the year the movie came out. Or is it? Hmmmmm......
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    jasonusa1:
    kaspera79:
    jasonusa1:

Haha. That's the point, the last few were just to quick. The clues will get easier, I promise..

And for the sake of it, that's the year the movie came out. Or is it? Hmmmmm......
    batman forever
  • negative
  • Clue #2

The premise is also due to a case of mistaken identity.