Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    In my hopes to be the definding champ (lol) at both the movie pass and fun and games section at the same time (your applause please)----------------------Mel Gibson in Braveheart.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Vulchor:
    In my hopes to be the definding champ (lol) at both the movie pass and fun and games section at the same time (your applause please)----------------------Mel Gibson in Braveheart.
    I think you're right...
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    We have a winner!
    Vulchor, please PM me your Addy.
  • Options
    Alright, my 15 minutes of fame!!! I see most of you on here know your crap about movies so I will sleep on a good question (I hope) and post tomorrow.
  • Options
    Alrigjht---Maybe an easy one, maybe not. 1980's movie-----One quote from the main bad guy----although there was an "army" of bad guys is-----

"You want to go to hell? Huh, pig? You want to go to hell with me? It doesn't matter, does it? We are the hunters. We kill the weak so the strong survive"

• Options
    Vulchor:
    Alrigjht---Maybe an easy one, maybe not. 1980's movie-----One quote from the main bad guy----although there was an "army" of bad guys is-----

"You want to go to hell? Huh, pig? You want to go to hell with me? It doesn't matter, does it? We are the hunters. We kill the weak so the strong survive"

Too easy. Cobra. I want that Merc.
  • Options
    WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT. I thought only I would know that horrible Stalone film that I love. Too easy indeed. PM my your info. CONGRATS!!!!And you want that merc? I am ignorant, dont understand.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT. I thought only I would know that horrible Stalone film that I love. Too easy indeed. PM my your info. CONGRATS!!!!And you want that merc? I am ignorant, dont understand.
    Dude, Cobra hooked me as a Stallone fan! And I mean I want that chopped Mercury hotrod he drives.
  • Options
    Dont we all chomes---Its the car of the new world!!!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Vulchor, I'm trying to get your sticks out by the end of the week.
    Ive got allot going on!, just got back from and extra long weekend.
  • Options
    Flush, if youve seen any of my posts (other than the ones on the Non-Cigar related thread----where I am being attacked mercilessly...and for good reason I must admit) I have had a long couple of weeks as well...no doubt...........Just let me know when you get a chance man. Hope life slows a bit.
  • Options
    I'll post a trivia tomorrow. Sitting here right now trying to think of something good. Need to make it a little tough to give me time to get my packages to see if there is something I can share....
  • Options
    Alright, trivia time... I'll actually be surprised if anyone gets this quickly.

1) While this movie is filmed primarily at a university, the name of the university is never given, although clues are everywhere.
    2)The characters are seen celebrating at a restaurant drinking from a golden cup.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    PCU?
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    PCU?
    not even sure what that stands for, but no.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    The Skulls, and for shitsengiggles, the campus is Yale.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    cabinetmaker:
    PCU?
    You've seriously never seen PCU? I forget what the actual name of the university was in the movie, but it was all a farce of political correctness gone too far, hence PCU(politically correct university).
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    The Skulls, and for shitsengiggles, the campus is Yale.
    winna winna chicken dinna! PM me your address. I'm impressed
  • Options
    Seems Im started an evil habit here of questions being answered before the asker can even post them....lol. Nevertheless, at least cigars are going out---which is nice. BTW, Holmes----you package will be going out this afternoon----I hope you enjoy.
  • Options
    PM Sent :).

My Question. This is an older movie about an event in Theodore Roosevelts life. The main actor though(the one you see the most of) isnt Teddy. Hint: The main actor you see the most of played a signifigant role in a few "007" movies.
  • Options
    The "007" actor i was referring to is Sean Connery. Come on someone has to get this today, i go out of town sunday :)
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    cabinetmaker:
    PCU?
    You've seriously never seen PCU? I forget what the actual name of the university was in the movie, but it was all a farce of political correctness gone too far, hence PCU(politically correct university).
    Love PCU...Jeremy Piven at his best before the annoying Entourage. Hey ho, hey ho, this **** party has to go.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    The "007" actor i was referring to is Sean Connery. Come on someone has to get this today, i go out of town sunday :)
    I know the answer but after the unexpected delay with getting Garens prize to him from last time I had to ask a question, I think I will refrain for fear of a repeat performance.
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    I know, but I won your last movie trivia questions.....if someone hasn't gotten it by later this evening I'll answer it.
  • Options
    The Wind and the Lion?
  • Options
    mustluvcigars:
    The Wind and the Lion?

ZING!!! Got him! PM me your info and i'll get sticks on the move tomorrow!
  • Options
    PM sent.. Ill get a question up late tommorrow night.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Seems Im started an evil habit here of questions being answered before the asker can even post them....lol. Nevertheless, at least cigars are going out---which is nice. BTW, Holmes----you package will be going out this afternoon----I hope you enjoy.
    I just got Vulchor's package, and it's awesome! You outdid yourself, six smokes, none of which I have ever had... you will have to help me out on one of them though. I received the folllowing:
    1) Oliva Serie G Maduro Special G
    2) Reyes Family Premier
    3) CAO Criollo
    4) A. Fuente Anejo
    5) Rocky Patel Renaissance (I haven't heard of this, but i'm STOKED to try it. Love RP's)
    6) This is the one I need help on - cigar has a peace sign for the band. Not sure what this is. (EDIT: after a google search, this is a Oneoff. Never heard of it, but looks great!)

Vulchor, the package was greatly appreciated.... I gotta go, got smoking to do!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    5) Rocky Patel Renaissance (I haven't heard of this, but i'm STOKED to try it. Love RP's)
    6) This is the one I need help on - cigar has a peace sign for the band. Not sure what this is.

I love the Renaissance, my favorite smoke by Rocky. The mystery cigar is called One-off...haven't had one, but I hear they are good, I'll have to dig out the one I've got and give it a go one of these days.
  • Options
    So I went ahead and smoked the Oliva G Special G that Vulchor sent me, with no rest at all. WOW! I wasn't expecting a lot from a cigar this short, thinking it would burn hot and harsh. Boy was I wrong. I really really enjoyed this smoke.. Firm cigar, easy draw, producing a ton of smoke. I got a lot of espresso flavor, with some wood and just a hint of spice through the nose. This was a great size as well for a short drive. I will definitely have to pick up a box of these, in this size (3.7 x 48). They'll be great as a daily smoke on the way to or from work since I only have a 25 min commute.

Thanks again for this one Vulchor