Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    brianetz1:
    that last one made it easy to google i think....the treasure of sierra madre.........realluy? Who has seen that movie?
    Everyone older than 50. LOL
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Now, who won? Beatnic didn't give me the name of the movie, but he did borrow the quote.

And, by the way, I'm only 35 and love that movie. But I'm a film buff and big Bogart fan.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ... Badges ? We ain't got no badges, we don't need no badges, I don't have to show you any stinkin' Badges ! .... Why don't you try to be a little more polite ?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    you make the call....either way.

I know i have never seen the movie....hell i have never even heard of it, but my film tastes could never be considered well versed.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    brianetz1:
    you make the call....either way.

I know i have never seen the movie....hell i have never even heard of it, but my film tastes could never be considered well versed.
    If you ever get the chance and you care to see old movies, give it a shot. I'm guessing that you will find more than a few moments in the movie where you will go, oh that's where that came from. Not the best movie, but well known by movie buffs.
  • Options
    dude....its in black and white and there is no CGI, it can't be that good of a movie. I kid, but honestly, I'm not really a movie buff and to be totally honest pretty much every old movie i have seen bores the hell out of me....which is strange because i love to read and am pretty cultured there, but old movies are just not my thing.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Go for it Brian. I was just goofing off.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Now, who won? Beatnic didn't give me the name of the movie, but he did borrow the quote.

And, by the way, I'm only 35 and love that movie. But I'm a film buff and big Bogart fan.
    Great movie!! But Hell...I'm old!!
  • Options
    This film has a connection to "The Walking Dead"
  • Options
    Yeah, I do think brian wins since he gave me the film. Send me a PM with your addy, and I'll get some sticks to you when I get home.

And just to get in one last reference, I'm here in Spokane and I have to ask Shizz something, because it feels like someone said, "Stop signs, we don't need no stinkin' stop signs," so what's the deal with these intersections?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    i guess we are close enough for another clue: Harlem
  • Options
    ok either people don't like me or you are clueless........so here's another clue because I'm smart enough, I'm good enough and people like me (this should give it away, but oh well): Samuel L. Jackson
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    shot in the dark here but.. Die Hard with a Vengence?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Clueless category :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Medic45:
    shot in the dark here but.. Die Hard with a Vengence?
    no and not sure what you are looking for MVW but i guess drama would be the category.
  • Options
    Next clue: the movie has my favorite hip hop artist in a staring role
  • Options
    double post
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    juice
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    juice
    yep PM me your address and you are up
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    juice
    love that movie
  • Options
    really?i was just shooting from the hip
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    really?i was just shooting from the hip
    yeah, the directory has directed episodes of the walking dead, it is in harlem, samuel l jones is the shop owner where they hang out, and my all time fav hip hop artist 2pac plays Bishop. One of my top 10 favorite movies.
  • Options
    o.k. lets start a new
    1st clue: charactor name "laguna"
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Beach

nevermind...moving to the Word Game thread.
  • Options
    ehehat:
    Martel:
    Fine, fine already.

Fletch

Now I have to think of a trivia question...

I've got one if the other Eric confirms my win...
    winner. I was beginning to think no one wanted my cigars. "Do I offend?" Send me your addy and I'll get something out.
    First thing I do yesterday after getting home from the airport is look for these sticks, and they were sitting by my door, but photobucket won't let my phone log in for some reason to post pics. Thanks, Eric. Once the pics upload I'll post the pics for all to see.

And Brian should get his next week.

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    ehehat:
    Martel:
    Fine, fine already.

Fletch

Now I have to think of a trivia question...

I've got one if the other Eric confirms my win...
    winner. I was beginning to think no one wanted my cigars. "Do I offend?" Send me your addy and I'll get something out.
    First thing I do yesterday after getting home from the airport is look for these sticks, and they were sitting by my door, but photobucket won't let my phone log in for some reason to post pics. Thanks, Eric. Once the pics upload I'll post the pics for all to see.

And Brian should get his next week.
    Glad they made it bro!
  • Options
    photo IMAG0189_zpsf1b26699.jpg

Thanks, Eric.

• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    o.k. lets start a new
    1st clue: charactor name "laguna"
    2nd clue: move is set in the future, filmed in the late 1990's
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Final fantasy
  • Options
    no not fnal fantasy