Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Replied Welder, maybe this is a little more obvious than I thought.

Next hint: The character who dies has a very ironic nickname, it is directly opposite of his lifestyle.
    Okay, next hint:

One of the smaller supporting characters inadvertantly takes a very large dose of acid and tries to kill his mother. He winds up on a chair in the middle of his front lawn, afraid to get down because he thinks he is surrounded by water.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    alienmisprint:
    Okay, next hint:

One of the smaller supporting characters inadvertantly takes a very large dose of acid and tries to kill his mother. He winds up on a chair in the middle of his front lawn, afraid to get down because he thinks he is surrounded by water.
    I have no idea what this movie is but based on this clue I really want to see it!
    Ok, next hint:

One of my favorite scenes in the movie is when one of the supporting characters, who dresses like a complete nerd, is arrested and kicks the back of a police cruiser window out to escape.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Iam so drawing a blank ...... its not even funny but i will have to view this flick ......... once we figure it out.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    No idea what this movie is, clearly I haven't seen it.
    Ok, the title of this movie is directly related to the lifestyle of the characters and the area the film is set in.
    Ok iam just gonna throw this one out there ........i could be way off as i havent seen this movie in over 10 years, but iam gonna say Gridlock'd ....... my wife mentioned this after the most recent clue and remebered a character named "Cookie" ..... so thats my geuss ...... if wrong iam so lost
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    just out of curiosity does this game have a two week between wins rule like the others or no ...
    superbad. didn't mclovin' kick out the cop car windows?
    gmill880:
    just out of curiosity does this game have a two week between wins rule like the others or no ...
    It doesn't, at least I couldn't find one on the front page.

Okay, next hint (this one should be the last): The movie revolves around the lives of two punk rockers from Utah.
    SLC Punk! SLC being Salt Lake City. Sounds like a hilarious movie!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Wasn't this one done before? I remember the name the of the movie from somewhere...
    TatuajeVI:
    SLC Punk! SLC being Salt Lake City. Sounds like a hilarious movie!
    That would be it. Shoot me a PM with your addy and any cigars you have been wanting to try/ any cigars you absolutely do not like.
    Sent you a PM!

Hmm, now I need to think of a movie! I'll put out the first hint later tonight!
    Ok, it's my turn to pick a movie. My first hint:

This movie is a documentary made many, many years ago. It's main theme is a type of sport. Not telling you what sport just yet!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:

This movie is a documentary made many, many years ago. It's main theme is a type of sport. Not telling you what sport just yet!
    Out of my a$$ - "Hoop Dreams"
    Renaissance_Man:
    TatuajeVI:

Out of my a$$ - "Hoop Dreams"
    Not out of renaisances a$$ - "pumping iron"
    Nope. Good guesses, though!
    Bloodsport ..... the Frank Dux Story
    kingjk729:
    Bloodsport ..... the Frank Dux Story
    That movie is TOTALLY badass. Fight montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMVORNrhA-g I FIGHT TO SURVIVE!!
    Sorry, not the one.
    TatuajeVI:
    My first hint:

My second hint: This particular sport does NOT take place on land.
    Hmmmm how about Riding Giants
    Nope. Another hint!

This is a cult classic, if you will, for a certain sport that takes place in the ocean! Many oceans. <--big hint. I gotta assume someone might guess it now!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Water World. The documentary is seeing how fast Kevin Costner's career crashed after it got released.
    Garen B:
    Water World. The documentary is seeing how fast Kevin Costner's career crashed after it got released.
    LMAO.

Hint: This was made in the 60s. Part II wasn't made until the 90s!
    I am thinking its Endless Summer, just a great movie ...... makes me wish i lived somewhere beatiful and knew how to surf.
    kingjk729:
    I am thinking its Endless Summer, just a great movie ...... makes me wish i lived somewhere beatiful and knew how to surf.
    I LOVED endless summer!
    kingjk729:
    WE HAVE A WINNER!! One of my favs of all time. Hit me up with a PM with types of cigars you like (medium, light, or brand suggestions etc.) and I'll put together a movie pass package for you!
    Ok lets get this party started ......... iam thinking of a movie with four very close friends, one of them is quite a neurotic character. Tell me the movie