Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Right on, I'me getting pretty good at this game, lol. Let's see.....for my movie.......

This is one of my favorite movies of all time, easily in my top three. The clue is, this is one of only two movies to ever make me cry.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    My girl
  • Ole Yella
  • the green mile...or Big mamas house 2
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokey and the Bandit *sniff* *sniff*
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    jsnake:
    Smokey and the Bandit *sniff* *sniff*
    Hahahah....."Gona get some of that hot Sally Field a$$?" "Yeah, I don't like it either!!!"
    None of the above.

The scene that actually made me cry happened relatively early in the movie, when one of the main characters is killed.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    None of the above.

The scene that actually made me cry happened relatively early in the movie, when one of the main characters is killed.
    Sixth Sense ?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Ghost
    Nopers.

On the flip side from making me cry, one of my favorite scenes in the movie is when one of the more notable villains dies by the hands of the main antagonist.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Unforgiven
    The main story arc of this movie involves the heros trying to save their homeworld from destruction.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know! I know! But I have to wait another week to play again.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Red Dawn
    Nope and nope.

Some of the characters in the movie are temporarily trapped on a world where they are threatened by a seemingly omniscient being and his shark-like creatures.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Nope and nope.

Some of the characters in the movie are temporarily trapped on a world where they are threatened by a seemingly omniscient being and his shark-like creatures.
    Austin Powers... The Shark-Like creatures were actually frikkin' sharks with frikkin' laser beams on their head!
    Lasabar:
    alienmisprint:
    Nope and nope.

Austin Powers... The Shark-Like creatures were actually frikkin' sharks with frikkin' laser beams on their head!
    LOL. This was the only thing I could think of, but is that really a "world" - I suppose it could be...
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    TatuajeVI:
    Lasabar:
    alienmisprint:
    Nope and nope.

LOL. This was the only thing I could think of, but is that really a "world" - I suppose it could be...
    They went to the moon in the second one, that might count.
    Garen B:
    TatuajeVI:
    Lasabar:
    alienmisprint:
    Nope and nope.

They went to the moon in the second one, that might count.
    Hmm, you're right. Maybe by "making him cry" he meant from laughing so hysterically. When "Frau" screams out, "LOWER THE GLOBE!!!!!" and everyone cringes, I DIE laughing every time. Then he gets nailed in the nuts and I've probably cried from laughing at that as well.

So in that case, my guess is Austin Powers in Goldmember. If I steal this from Lassy, I'm sending the sticks to him.
    Nope and nope.

They are quite a few well-known actors playing parts in this movie, including Orson Welles, Leonard Nimoy, Judd Nelson, Eric Idle, and Casey Kasem.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Was it ....... o wait i cant play yet........ sorry
    I have a tattoo of one of the characters in this movie on my back.
    Ok so i just looked at the rules for this game and its limited to one response in a 24 hour period. Does anyone object to me answering this question. This was one of my favs when i was a kid . And i had each and everyone of them.
    kingjk729:
    Ok so i just looked at the rules for this game and its limited to one response in a 24 hour period. Does anyone object to me answering this question. This was one of my favs when i was a kid . And i had each and everyone of them.
    I have no issues with you answering it, sounds like you know what it is too.
    Is it ....... the original transformer movie??
    kingjk729:
    From the google seach I just did, looks like you are right! I was 5 when it came out, and I had no idea there was an "original" transformers movie, lol.
    kingjk729:
    That's it, I love that movie. I cried when Optimus Prime died, lol. I have it on DVD and still watch it every so often. Its way better than the crap-tastic Michael Bay versions. Anywho, shoot me a PM with your addy and I will get a pack out to you Monday. Tomorrow night is the Rocky Patel event at my local B&M, so hopefully I will get an exclusive stick or two to throw in there.
    OK ..... lets get this game rolling .......In this movie a group of 5 plan and execute a robbery. During the robbery there is an amaizing gun fight. Whats the name of the movie?

Sorry it took so long to get this, i had a busy weekend and horrible internet service as well.
  • Heat
    no but do i ever LOVE THAT MOVIE