Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• The wraith?
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Damn, that was much quicker than I thought anyone would get it. Although I was afraid I might be giving away too much with that last clue.

PM me your info Alex and I'll get something out to you this week.
  • haha my brother was just talking about that movie last night that is the only reason i got it :) about to send the PM
  • alright guess it is my turn now! this movie is about a character with telekinetic powers who tries and defeat bad people. I tried to make it google proof and i hope it works! Good luck to all.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Ok, I'll just wing one out there. Firestarter.
  • close but no cigar ;) oh i kill myself sometimes
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    How about Carrie ...... going oldschool
  • do i give another clue every day?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    one a day is about average for this game ...
  • ok thats what i thought. this was first a book and was then made into a movie.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    ok thats what i thought. this was first a book and was then made into a movie.
    Aren't they all from books first...at least a large scrip. My guess is The Lawnmower Man. Book was by S. King.
  • Ok. This movie was made from a book written by the same person as James and the Giant Peach.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I know it but I'm not eligible. I'll pm my answer to see if I'm right.
  • Ok come on guys, ron already got it so I know someone else will be able to put it together too! The antagonist in this movie used to be an Olympic athlete.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Is it Matilda? I never read the book but I think I saw the movie.
  • Well I guess I'll be sending you double the cigars cause you got both of my questions!
    I guess I was just "feeling it" today haha.

Question to follow in a few minutes, as soon as I think of one.
    This is my favorite movie of all time! It starts and ends the same way, waiting for a bus.
    Too easy Forest Gump!!!
    Sandman1am:
    Too easy Forest Gump!!!
    I knew it was that easy but it was the only thing I could think of. My mind has a default set of movies that it goes to when I think about it and that is my favorite one.

I don't think I need your info, I should still have it. I'll get you a package out tomorrow.
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    Too easy Forest Gump!!!
    I knew it was that easy but it was the only thing I could think of. My mind has a default set of movies that it goes to when I think about it and that is my favorite one.

I don't think I need your info, I should still have it. I'll get you a package out tomorrow.
    My name is Forest, Forest Gump. Life is like a humidor of cigars....you never know what ur gonna smoke next! I love that movie too, esp. when he shows his ass.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    Too easy Forest Gump!!!

My name is Forest, Forest Gump. Life is like a humidor of cigars....you never know what ur gonna smoke next! I love that movie too, esp. when he shows his ass.
    Great movie.. Everytime I find it on TV I have to watch it to the end. Favorite scene, when it stops raining in 'nam and all he-ll breaks out. That was waaay to easy ej.
    kaspera79:
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    Too easy Forest Gump!!!

Great movie.. Everytime I find it on TV I have to watch it to the end. Favorite scene, when it stops raining in 'nam and all he-ll breaks out. That was waaay to easy ej.
    It really was the only thing I could think of. Everytime I thought of a different title some random quote from this movie came crawling back in to my head haha. I will def. make it harder next time.
    OK so I'm going to be off probably until Sunday so I will post today. This is a military movie set in a desert. Good luck & how many days do we try to wrap these up by???
  • Four Feathers
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Sandman1am:
    OK so I'm going to be off probably until Sunday so I will post today. This is a military movie set in a desert. Good luck & how many days do we try to wrap these up by???
    Four Kings?
    Jdorais:
    Sandman1am:
    Four Kings?
    I love that movie! hilarious!
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    Sandman1am:

Lawrence of Arabia
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    jarhead
    Sorry guys so far no one has got it right. Next clue: In this movie the main characters get seperated from the main unit.