Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Got yourself a PM Aqua.
  • Garen B....nice try....you are on the right track, but that is not it. (Garen B guessed: The Last Samurai).
  • c'com guys...lets see some more guesses.....next hint: The majority of the movie is filmed on an island.
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    hmmmm probably need more hints.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    4bob4:
    hmmmm probably need more hints.
    Ya I would like to make a guess but I've got nothing without another hint.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Send more guesses. Typically the way these games go are at least one hint a dayuntil it is guessed. That way the game doesn't get stalled like this.
  • Alright guys......atleast try to guess. Here another hint: The main bad guy is missing one hand......and uses different tools in place of his missing hand. Start guessing
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    crap it's on the tip of my tongue/mind and I just can't pinpoint it. If no one guesses by tonight I'm sure I'll have an AHA! moment at 3 am. lol.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Hook? The image of himself is his shadow? If thats right, very clever hint....
  • Hook is not it......heres another hint: Towards the beginning of the movie....the people who were invited to the bad guys own island for a tournament (hint) had to travel via a boat off hong kong(hint). The movie was made pre 1980 (hint)
    I thought I had it until you threw in that pre 1980 hint. Dangit!
    alienmisprint:
    Hook? The image of himself is his shadow? If thats right, very clever hint....
    Alien I was gonna guess that but you beat me to it.
    Oh, oh, oh. I feel like an idiot. It is Enter the Dragon.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Now it all makes perfect sense. good one.
  • alienmisprint:
    *****WINNER****WINNER*****
    Enter The Dragon is the name of the movie folks!!
    alienmisprint.....send me your info via PM....i'm in San Francisco right now....when i get back this weekend ill send out your sticks.
    Groovy, PM sent.

Okay, for my question:
    The plot of this movie involves the main character trying to find a rich, forgotten lover.
    The Biography of Anna Nicole Smith.
    alienmisprint:
    Groovy, PM sent.

Okay, for my question:
    The plot of this movie involves the main character trying to find a rich, forgotten lover.
    I haven't sold the story yet & there is already a movie about me??? WTF I need a copywrite!!!
    The main character once was a resident of the Playboy Mansion.
    That's easy The Lady's Man. Mr. Leon Phelps looked for an old lover after losing his job as a radio show host.
    Nice Ron, very nice. Shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll get something out Friday. Anything in particular you want to try or anything you absolutely do not like?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to buy you a fish sandwich
    PM sent, but I gotta go get the phone. It'sss a laaadyyy. LOL
    Okay, here's the first clue for the movie that I've chosen for you all to guess.

This movie involves someone that was killed and comes back to set things right.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    rdnstn:
    Okay, here's the first clue for the movie that I've chosen for you all to guess.

This movie involves someone that was killed and comes back to set things right.
    Beetle Juice
    Ghost
    This is it - The Micheal Jackson Story.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    The Crow
  • Heaven can wait
    All good guesses and I knew that someone would guess the Crow but none of these are correct. This movie is very similar to the crow though except it takes place in an Arizona desert town and involves a gang of car racers.