Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rin tin tin 
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MacBenji

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I thought for sure someone would have gotten it by now. Maybe I'm the only one who ever watched this movie. 

Clue #10: The movie title is two words. One is the name of the dog.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was it a book?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    was it a book?
    There have been several books written about the story.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wallace and Gromit
  • Options
    Clue #11: the other word in the movie title is the name of a church cemetery. 

• Options
    Skye Terrier, true story about loyalty, 1800 hundreds, Edinburgh Scotland, two words.

I have no idea  ( I refuse to google ) 
  • Options
    Picture Clue:

• Options
    Mc  Something?
  • Options
     What kind of weird ass movies are you watching that none of us nerds can guess what it is? 
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    Mc  Something?
    I thought mc was Irish and mac was scottish
  • Options
    Clue #13: a color (of which there are fifty shades) + a monastic order (of which Robin Hood's friend Tuck was a member) = the first word of the movie title. 
  • Options
    Gray Franciscan?
  • Options
    ForMud said:
    Gray Franciscan?

Franciscan Tuck?
  • Options
    Gary Friar?   I didn't think Friar would be an order.
  • Options
    I'm gonna call that close enough. @ForMud is the winner. The movie, which obviously nobody but me has seen, is called Greyfriars Bobby.

Addy up!
  • Options
     What the what ?
  • Options
    That was a struggle. 
  • Options
    Alright I'm up...... It came out in 1973 but was set in 2020 New York.

I don't know if this is a repeat or not....But I'm looking though 345 pages worth to find out...So I'm rolling with it.
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Escape from new York
  • Options
    Greyfriars Bobby!!!! 
  • Options
    Greyfriars Bobby!!!! 
    Almost..............................Not even close.  :)
  • Options
    Boogie nights of the greyfriars?
  • Options
    #2..... Frank ( The main character ) is a detective for the NYPD 
  • Options
    Boogie nights of the greyfriars?
    It's 6 am.....Way to early for that image in my head.......And a no.
  • Options
    Headed your way, Julian...

Should be there by Friday.
  • Options
    #3 It's a science fiction thriller.....Over population and the green house effect are part of the plot. 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Planet of the apes