Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,300 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades is holding out.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

Congrats @d_blades !! You’re up!!

• Options
    edited December 2020

Like 2020....This is nearing an end

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    Clues are getting a little thin, maybe time to close this.

The answer is The Thin Man @d_blades addy up buttercup now it is your turn.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,058 ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, @Yakster was the name that provided the right answer in the thread...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

I never answered and have no need to put myself thru this much BS. Beside the fact that I was the previous winner. Don't make me invoke the @Wylaff gambit. >:)

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

Ok, if you need someone to fall on their sword, I'm in. I have no idea what movie you're talking about, though.

• Options

@Yakster said:

So @Yakster posted the answer given by @d_blades. So who won. Yack for nm posting it or blades for giving the answer. Sounds like a vherf discussion tonight all votes final, lol.

• Options

There is no correct answer

• Options
    edited December 2020

After consulting the Commish Frank @VegasFrank , on a rule technicality it was determined that @Yakster is the winner. Winnings out soon my brother. Now it's your turn.

• Options

I'm thinking a more recent movie might be in order. This one's set in the late 70's, early 80's.

• Options

That narrows it down. A lot of good movies from that time period. However, I think that you are not exactly correct with when you think this movie takes place. The movie you're thinking of is boogie nights.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @VegasFrank . Didn't realize you were that low

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

WTF

Hahahahahaha!!! i was going to do this to @VegasFrank too if I ever won again well played @Yakster

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank addy up buttercup!!!

• Options

He's got it already, jerky! :p

• Options
    edited January 2021

Winnings on their way to San Jose. Enjoy Chris. @Yakster

Post edited by TNBigfoot68 on
  • Options

I like how you blurred out the price, lie we don't know it was 8.30.

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    I like how you blurred out the price, lie we don't know it was 8.30.

Did that for your benefit Francis, lol.

• Options

Okay we'll keep it rolling. I'm thinking of a movie. First clue.

• Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

He’s about to announce you as winner lol. ^

• Options

Nope it's not boogie nights

• Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭

Boogie Nights!

Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

Twilight. I know that’s your favorite

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

@firehouseguy said:
    Boogie Nights!

Who the fvck is this guy?!