Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Yaaaaaayyyyy it my turn to play the game ......... man its been a while for me ......... i need to come up with a really good one ......... i need to ponder this and will post in a lil bit
  • Options
    Ok boys and girls here we go ......... this is one of those movies that when i see it on i watch it ..... its not a top 10 movie of mine but it makes me laugh ....... here is the clue ....... In this movie there is a very irate shoplifter......... name my movie
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Bad Santa..? I usualy laugh at this one, and I normaly will stop on the channel for a little while and watch.
  • Options
    I freakin love bad santa but sorry Evan its not correct
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Empire Records????
  • Options
    Great movie but thats not ......................next clue in the am
  • Options
    Ok it time for the second clue .......... In this movie the majority of the movie takes place in Arizona ...
  • Options
    Scorched????
  • Options
    Not familiar with that movie ..... so by default ..... thats not it
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Oh funny movie. It's about a bunch of pissed-on employees who work at a bank and they're all individually conspiring to rob the place at the same time. Comedy. Real funny movie.
  • Options
    WHERE ARE ALL THE PARTICIPANTS ??????????????????
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    ive been following the thread, but i dont have enough clues to make an educated guess.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    kingjk729:
    Oh funny movie. It's about a bunch of pissed-on employees who work at a bank and they're all individually conspiring to rob the place at the same time. Comedy. Real funny movie.
    Thats the one with Alicia Silverstone, right?
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    just a guess.... Clerks?
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    clearlysuspect:
    kingjk729:
    Thats the one with Alicia Silverstone, right?
    Yeah, Woody Harrelson, john clease, a few others that I can't remember their names.
  • Options
    Clerks ...... another one of my favs ......... but not the right answer ....... here is clue #3 one of the actors used to be a pitchman for a " Clear Product " ....... iam going to make this tough and not give any easy clues and in return ...... the winner will get a fantastic winners package
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Raising Arizona???
  • Options
    Nope its not raising arizona .... but a good guess .......... next clue is tomorrow AM ..... we need some more guesses people
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    your clues are tough. I can't play this game for a while as I just won but damn, this is a tough one
  • Options
    One of my favorite comedians who has been around for some time plays the governor in this movie??
  • Options
    OK... this was hard, but I think I finally got it.

Evolution

Dan Akroyd played Governor Lewis.
  • Options
    Ding Ding Ding ....... we have a winner ................ i was trying to make it as difficult as possible ....... iam glad that you were persistent and got the "W" Phil .................... Please shoot me a pm with your info and i'll zip you some sticks out.
  • Options
    Thanks Jim. You know the old saying "If at first you don't succeed, fail, fail agin! At least until someone finally just hands it to you and you finally get it."

OK... now for my movie. One of the key characters in my movie premieres in one of Shakespeare's plays, though the movie has nothing to do with Shakespeare or the play.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I bet I know this one. I have to wait a little longer until I play again. You're clue seems a lot easier than Jim's, boy that was a hard one.
  • Options
    How long do you have to wait??? Are you ineligible to play? If so, PM me your guess and I'll tell you if you're right or not.
  • Options
    No guesses yet??? Another clue to come this evening....
  • Options
    OK.... see if this clue helps any. The key character mentioned in clue #1 plays the role of Puck in the Shakespearian play in the movie.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Is it....Dead Poets Society?
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    OK.... see if this clue helps any. The key character mentioned in clue #1 plays the role of Puck in the Shakespearian play in the movie.

Good play, I was in this particular play by Mister Shakes back in high school. Tons of fun, and the ladies were hot!

... but I don't know what movie this is... yet.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    Is it....Dead Poets Society?

Ding ding ding ding ding! That's it. Dead Poets Society! Good job. Shoot me over your info and I'll get some stoagies out to you straight away!