Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

1405406408410411

Comments

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 4,552 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Debbie Doe Three Amigos.

  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 7,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Buckaroo bonanza

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nope noone has got it yet

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Has family members with a on again off again relationship thru out the movie

  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 7,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Is this the one when the bear ate Leonardo DiCaprio

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @deadman said:
    Is this the one when the bear ate Leonardo DiCaprio

    Nope

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 4,552 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @deadman said:
    Is this the one when the bear ate Leonardo DiCaprio

    Man I'd pay to see that.

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Has family members with a on again off again relationship thru out the movie

    Deliverance

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @rsherman24 said:

    @CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Has family members with a on again off again relationship thru out the movie

    Deliverance

    No sir!!!

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Meatballs

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:
    Meatballs

    Nope

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Brothers fight against some land grabbing south of the border cartel

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Three Amigos!

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:
    Three Amigos!

    Nope

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17

    One of the cartel found out its not a good idea to get in a fist fight with one of the brothers

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:

    I have seen that movie.

    It fits.

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:

    Nope

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That same brother has a wicked open hand slap as well

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Deep in the mountains Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hope you enjoy them @CommanderDuke1_ !

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 1,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bump

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The brothers are polar opposites of each other as far as work attitude

  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Troutman, NCPosts: 483 ✭✭✭✭✭

    can we just know already?

    "Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner
    Buck Fiden!

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Each brother is considered to be the opposite manus of the devil

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bump

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bump

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Rubber

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Cowboys and aliens

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Men in Black

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Sign In or Register to comment.