Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

1408409411413414

Comments

  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Brokegunner said:
    Killer Klowns From Outer Space!!

    Wrong, like your taste in cigars.

  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hint4: the movie features cavemen.

  • VisionVision Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hackers

  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nope

  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 9,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Braveheart

    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Clan of the Cave Bear

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Deep in the mountains Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

    House of 1000 corpses

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The Croods

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Porky's

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

    Boogie Nights, BC.

    Post edited by d_blades on

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 9,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Return to the blue lagoon

    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 8,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sounds like you guessed it

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

    Yeah, I think we've got a winner, unless it's Conan the Barbarian.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sadly we have nothing but losers.

    But @CommanderDuke1_ you did guess the word "The"

    Is that a hint?

  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:
    How many words in the title? I mean, did he get it like 50% right or what?

    33.3333333333333....%

  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    hint time!


    Quote "a bird in the hand is better than one in the bush"

    Edit: this movie is worse than I remembered.

  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hint: Groovy

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 1,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Oh man

  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Cant someone guess this already.....

    Hint: My wife I think I'll keep her.

  • VisionVision Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Caddy Shack

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 11,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @RobbyCruz said:
    Cant someone guess this already.....

    Hint: My wife I think I'll keep her.

    Most of us know what it is, it's just way more fun leaving you hanging there.

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I have no clue, that line sounds like it comes from a Marx Brothers movie.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @peter4jc said:

    @RobbyCruz said:
    Cant someone guess this already.....

    Hint: My wife I think I'll keep her.

    Most of us know what it is, it's just way more fun leaving you hanging there.

    I figured but how could I really know for sure.

    Prove it!

  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hint: the move has multiple plots and they all suck.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Aging at the factoryPosts: 11,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not an AJ movie

    Don't look ↑
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The Eagle has landed

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 17,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Dune

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @VegasFrank said:
    Not an AJ movie

    Best thing I've heard yet.

Sign In or Register to comment.