Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

1418420422423424

Comments

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sound of music

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not Grease or Sound of Music. The musical I am thinking of does not include Travolta or Julie Andrews.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

    West Side Story

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not West Side Story.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster
    Heading your way tomorrow, Chris.
    9400 1092 0556 8620 2303 65

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Where Bigfoots live, in the woodsPosts: 2,300 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The Wizard of Oz

    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not The Wizard of Oz

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Stubble 9400109205568157765897

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It was made between the years 1930 and 1990.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That narrows it down

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Gold Diggers of 1933

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not Gold Diggers of 1933.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Mame

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not Mame.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,573 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Maime?

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not Maime.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

    9505510253362123101925
    Headed your way @Hobbes86

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Okay, I'll throw another bone. The star of this musical was in WWll.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • BrokegunnerBrokegunner People's Republic of KaliforniaPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭

    "Happy Go Lovely" is a wild guess out of left field.

    "Not all heroes eat crepes"

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not Happy Go Lovely.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • BrokegunnerBrokegunner People's Republic of KaliforniaPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭

    OK I'm gonna guess Jimmy Stewart; so the two he was in are "Pot O Gold" or "Zeigfeld Girl".

    "Not all heroes eat crepes"

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 5

    I've been wanting to watch "Ziegfeld Girl" again, but that isn't the right answer, nor is "Pot O' Gold."

    Edited for spelling and grammar.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bert, Mary and one legged Smith

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nope

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

    My winnings from @Hobbes86, TYVM Ian, good selection.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Enjoy, Steve. I'm glad they made it there safely.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bump

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

Sign In or Register to comment.