Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

1416417419421422425

Comments

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Spaceballs

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Return of Sabata

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The Chronicles of Narnia

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Where Bigfoots live, in the woodsPosts: 2,326 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The Denver Kid

    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Uhhhh… no

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Tombstone!

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hombre

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hondo

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nope…but it is a John Wayne classic

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Chisum

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Big Jake

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The Shootist?

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

    3 strikes lol

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Red River

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The Searchers
    Comancheros
    Fort Apache
    She Wore a Yellow Ribbon
    McClintock
    Rio Lobo
    El Dorado

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Lol Ian, buddy, are ya running low?
    And nope

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Lol, just like guessing, and when it comes to John Wayne westerns, there are a lot to guess.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The Cowboys

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Rdp77
    9505 5152 3762 2119 2206 63

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 20,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Stubble I'll get your prize package together this weekend and ship it out to you by Monday.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 6,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Yakster said:
    @Stubble I'll get your prize package together this weekend and ship it out to you by Monday.

    No rush Chris...take your time.

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Hobbes86 said:
    The Cowboys

    Aannnndddd…no

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

    True Grit

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Man who Shot Liberty Valance

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

    About damn time!

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'll do a spot of thinking and then post something tomorrow.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It's a musical.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Where Bigfoots live, in the woodsPosts: 2,326 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Summer Stock

    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Band Removal SavantPosts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    No, not Summer Stock, but that is a fun movie.

    "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Grease

Sign In or Register to comment.