Sound of music
Not Grease or Sound of Music. The musical I am thinking of does not include Travolta or Julie Andrews.
"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17
West Side Story
Not West Side Story.
Heading your way tomorrow, Chris.
9400 1092 0556 8620 2303 65
The Wizard of Oz
Not The Wizard of Oz
Received contest winnings from @Stubble today. Thank you Steve. Your generosity is unsurpassed.
It was made between the years 1930 and 1990.
That narrows it down
Gold Diggers of 1933
Not Gold Diggers of 1933.
Headed your way @Hobbes86
Okay, I'll throw another bone. The star of this musical was in WWll.
"Happy Go Lovely" is a wild guess out of left field.
"Not all heroes eat crepes"
Not Happy Go Lovely.
OK I'm gonna guess Jimmy Stewart; so the two he was in are "Pot O Gold" or "Zeigfeld Girl".
I've been wanting to watch "Ziegfeld Girl" again, but that isn't the right answer, nor is "Pot O' Gold."
Edited for spelling and grammar.
Bert, Mary and one legged Smith
My winnings from, @Rdp77. Thank you, Rusty, you've been too generous.
My winnings from @Hobbes86, TYVM Ian, good selection.
Chris must've been real happy I guessed his movie title....one hellava selection. Thanks @Yakster ! Not pictured is a generous portion of stoved pipe tobacco....
Enjoy, Steve. I'm glad they made it there safely.
Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
Master of Yard Gars
Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.