Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Still no winner.....Clue #3-----This movie also has an animal in it, as a pretty integral piece of the film.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back!!!! Oh wait you said it won real awards. dam guess i gotta wait another 24 hours
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ooohhhh... The lost Boys... The Corey's Unite!
  • Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    Of Mice and Men
  • Options
    At least two of those are good movies, lol, but none of the three guesses are correct. I said the movie is in California earlier, let me clarify to say the entire movie does not take place there, but much does.
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back!!!! Oh wait you said it won real awards. dam guess i gotta wait another 24 hours
    Lol.......I good guess thought. BTW, I said the actors in the movie have been nominated and have won awards-----not the mvoie itself.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    hangover
  • Options
    Havent had one if a few weeks thank god....but not the correct either.
  • Options
    Ok one more clue before I make it really easy

This movie was released between lets say...1992-1997
  • Options
    how about Outbreak
  • Options
    BAM!!!!!!!!!! Robby U are the winner my friend. And BTW, if you havent seen this film...check it out. Not the greatest ever made, but pretty damn entertaining. Robby send me you addy pal (again)..HOPEFULLY I can get it out today if you get it to me in the next hour or so.
  • Options
    Sweet! Yeah, thats a solid flick... not the best every, but it's entertaining...

ok, new movie...
    I just watched this over the weekend... The main characters are children under the age of 13, one boy and one girl...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Sweet! Yeah, thats a solid flick... not the best every, but it's entertaining...

ok, new movie...
    I just watched this over the weekend... The main characters are children under the age of 13, one boy and one girl...
    The movie is pretty dark
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    shark boy lava girl
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    The bridge to tabithia (or how ever thats spelt)
  • Options
    no right answers yet... While the two main characters are children, this is NOT a kids movie...It takes place in another country....
  • Options
    Let the Right One In. Please tell me that's it, it is one of my favorite movies! so awesome and f*cked up
  • Options
    wow... i figured this one would take a little longer given it's relative level of obscurity... but yeah, you're right!
    great movie...that little boy was a sociopath in training even before the vampire girl showed up... she sure can pick em...

pm me your info... I probably still have it, but it can't hurt to remind me...

well done
  • Options
    Yes! Such a good movie. I was amazed at how brutal it was, but still touching in a creepy way. I'll pick a movie tonight
  • Options
    Alright, the movie takes place in Los Angeles in the 80's.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High
  • Options
    nope keep guessing
  • Options
    beurler........beurler......anyone seen ferris beuler........im prob spelling it wrong,,,lololol
  • Options
    beuler....no r.......lol
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Repo Man
  • Options
    all good guesses but none right yet. Next hint, it stars a man who was once very funny.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Beverly Hills Cop
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ford Fairlane
  • Options
    nope
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Terminator.