Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Great stick yo
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

• PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Ended the afternoon with a Puros Indios Gordo that a friend gave me… meh until about halfway in then… ehhh. Life is too short for cigars like this.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    decided to sneak a cigar in downstairs while the kids are out and the wife is still at work......

photo 6FC0DCDA-0014-4013-8F31-BE5BBBAF7C76_zpsckgedm85.jpg
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    decided to sneak a cigar in downstairs while the kids are out and the wife is still at work......

ok what is that???that band is pretty cool!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a CyB corona gorda
    It's 14 degrees and that makes me a BALLAH!!!!!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Today I smoked my lunch - a Torano Virtuoso.

Now I'm smoking this AB Tempus. My first. Truly amazing. My first thought at a whiff of the untoasted foot was beef bouillon.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Virtue #FTW #TGIF #WinterWonderland #HerfDog

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    For the ride home today... A Ramon Bueso Odyssey. Been smoking one a month for a while now. This one was a little bitter near the end. All the others have been top notch.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    brianetz1:

ok what is that???that band is pretty cool!!!
    romacraft cromagnon. My B&M is a big Romacraft dealer. good cigar. Was really full bodied and full flavored. Glad i had ate not long before it. I preferred the intemperance.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Jim sent me a Regius Robusto. It's about 10 degrees warmer here than Loon Lake, so I thought I'd bundle up and smoke it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Jim sent me a Regius Robusto. It's about 10 degrees warmer here than Loon Lake, so I thought I'd bundle up and smoke it.
    Review?
    ddubridge:
    Martel:
    Review?
    Let me thaw out my typing fingers a bit, first!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    The heater in my cigloo made it a pretty pleasant afternoon, grabbed one of my favorite short smokes just in case though.
    perkinke:
    The heater in my cigloo made it a pretty pleasant afternoon, grabbed one of my favorite short smokes just in case though.
    Can't go wrong there!

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    perkinke:
    Can't go wrong there!
    Today was a 2012 Forum Blend.. It's not much different than the others I have smoked. So age is not really changing them. Once it gets a inch or so in, it improves drastically to me.. The first inch is rather bitter, and not in my favored flavor profile.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Today I decided to break my, self and doctor imposed, rule and light a cigar. A Dominico Robusto. After so long I thought it prude to start mild.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Today I decided to break my, self and doctor imposed, rule and light a cigar. A Dominico Robusto. After so long I thought it prude to start mild.
    That's awesome Rodney, Welcome back brother!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    RBeckom:

I can not say how good it felt too light that cigar. Monumental comes to mind.
  • RBeckom:
    onestrangeone:
    RBeckom:

I can not say how good it felt too light that cigar. Monumental comes to mind.

On The Road Again! Congrats, Rodney!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    great to hear Rodney! sometimes you just gotta do it. great to see you post on here
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Asylum Straight Jacket, 6x54,,,,, Meh
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not too shabbyimage