Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Camacho Havana old school. This had a couple years on it.. Very fine cigar.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Tonight I grabbed a Gran Habano 3 SLS. Thanks to kingjk729. Thanks again. photo 20131219_185323_zpsa2ewbml2.jpg
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Grabbed the PDR Oscuro fir the ride home thanks to blutatto. Thanks again brother! photo 20131220_151659_zpsqizgehvc.jpg
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    60 degrees in December.......yes sir!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I picked a PDR 2011 Sun Grown Habano Lancero photo photo9_zps7ef0cf38.jpg It was great!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    26 degrees with snow
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Warmer here today so i ended up with a 3-fer… La Pearla Habana Maduro torpedo, yumm, followed by a lighter LPH Black Pearl Oro corona that was excellent… finished with a J&R genuine counterfeit cuban/ltd 1958 gordito which is a must-have in my humi. All washed down with marsalla on this fine friday :)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    I picked a PDR 2011 Sun Grown Habano Lancero photo photo9_zps7ef0cf38.jpg It was great!
    Sounds wonderful. Never had the lancy, but I do like the torpedo.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been checking out the "Watcha smoking" posts on occasion but haven't posted anything because it is just too damn cold here to go outside and smoke. Currently 10 degrees here. Considering lighting up in the house though...
    Snow cap
    and one of my faves AB Black Market
    headed back to the B&M this week topick up the rest of these off the discount counter
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Until I can get my hands on some KFCs... This will have to do... Very tasty. Love the pre and post lit smells of this cigar.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    headed back to the B&M this week topick up the rest of these off the discount counter
    *takes mental note*
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    *takes mental note*
    I'll have plenty to send back your way then. These are all yellow cello wonderful!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Got this gem from BigShizza. My first EloGio. Very nice smoke. photo photo12_zpsb218a746.jpg
    From my birth year!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    From my birth year!
    amazing Jim! nice!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    I was running around and smoked a Cohiba Red dot robusto, I was surprised how good it was, better than the Churchill I wonder how many years this had on it
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Presents wrapped, daughter's doll house finished, scotch poured, cigar lit....Merry Christmas Eve. image

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Round 2. Today's cigars are dedicated to those that were generous enough to give them to me. This one came from Walt. Thanks again man, I really enjoyed it! Merry Christmas. photo 20131225_105438_zpsdvfoh57w.jpg
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Let me know what you think of these; curious since I just smoked one the other day.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Today was my annual Christmas smoke.... AF Canones Maduro. Merry Christmas everybody!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..