Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I'm thankful for, among other things, A.J.......  B)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Historia by Carillo! One of my favorites!image
  • Options
    LHC Core Churchill. A favorite standby.....
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    LFD Airbender! Nice!image
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    LGD Suave! Nice smoke!image
  • Options
    Sounded good, @cbuckimage
  • Options
    @CharlieHeis yes, I think Avo is my favorite brand! Never been disapointed!
  • Options
    Well, technically, it's still morning out here but, meh, close enough. This big puppy is a La Cuna Bin 85 by AJ. Not bad for an under-the-radar stick....image
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Collaboration with White Monkey 
  • Options
    @CharlieHeis You have a PM sir!
  • Options
    Today's reward to myself for being such a nice guy is a San Cristobal Elegancia corona....image
  • Options
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stick Charlie
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little dark meat turkey and PBR today. 
  • Options
    Ah, yes. An AVO XO. Delightfully tasty and absolutely NO calories. Gotta mugga Peet's Holiday Blend to accompany it on this cold, rainy afternoon....  B)image
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's something about a tramp stamp that makes my mouth water.  ;)image
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    transplanttransplant Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    I'm semi-retired and Fridays are mostly a "playday" for me which means I'm pretty much free to smoke cigars and drink beer to my heart's content.  My wife says that she's going shopping after work so it could be a 3-stick day.

I started with a Kentucky Fire Cured.  I liked the first couple I had, but this one was kinda disappointing.  It really is a "one-note" novelty stick.  Followed that with a La Gloria R...truly lovely as usual.  If I go for 3, I'm thinkin' Diesel.
    Kipling was a wise man.
  • Options
    Taturdayimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Well, I finally did it. I got curious enough about the flavored CAOs that I bought that little sampler of 6 different flavors. I said I wouldn't do it but....

Today's is the Gold Honey. It's mild and so is the flavor. Maybe the flavor will increase as we go through it. 

Its weird how psychological conditioning will do things to your mind. After all these years being off of cigarettes, the first impulse when I lit this little thing was to inhale. It's only a little larger than a cigarette. I didn't do it, but the impulse was there...  Go figure...  B)image
  • Options
    Figured I should try the El Gringo after two I bombed out got burned already. Not bad. I think I prefer the original Luchador, but will continue to research....image
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Figured I should try the El Gringo after two I bombed out got burned already. Not bad. I think I prefer the original Luchador, but will continue to research....image
    The original lunch adores are money!
  • Options
    reggie713 said:
    The original lunch adores are money!
    By the end of this stick I had concluded that the originals are much better. This Gringo only had about three to four weeks of rest though, so I have to take that into consideration.
  • Options
    LFD Oro! Awsome! I'm liking LFD more and more!image
  • Options
    Yum yumimage
    -- Winston Churchill