Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Bolivar. So far it's pretty decent.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain F lanceroimage
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really love Romacraft. Haven't had a bad one. This is my first Aquitaine. Really digging it. First cigar I got a banana flavor out ofimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
  • Options
    Getting in the holiday spirit and ready to fly out tomorrow morning. See ya fools soonimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    My first Opus X. Somehow was able to keep my hands off of it for a year. Delicious.imageimage
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Fuente Hemingway Signature. One of my favorites. Everything about this cigar is just right - blend, wrapper, vitola, the burn, the draw - everything. I'm trying it with a mug of green tea. My first time with the tea.... image
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    A Fuente Hemingway Signature. One of my favorites. Everything about this cigar is just right - blend, wrapper, vitola, the burn, the draw - everything. I'm trying it with a mug of green tea. My first time with the tea.... image
    Ok, inquiring minds want to know. What's your verdict on the pairing?

I enjoy a cigar with some unsweetened black tea. 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jarubla said:
    jlmarta said:
    Ok, inquiring minds want to know. What's your verdict on the pairing?

I enjoy a cigar with some unsweetened black tea. 
    The pairing?  Meh. Unfortunately, with my chemo-damaged taste buds that refuse to recognize certain things the green tea didn't register enough flavor to pair with anything. I'm still re-training the buds to recognize coffee but there's more flavor to work with with the coffee. Sorry that didn't help ya...  B)
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leaf by Oscar Corojo! Freakin' awesome!image
  • Options
    Had to smoke at least 1. Kinda lite but I'm ok with that before I start drinking.image
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Last few days activities #fireitup

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Nice, SMOK3Y.

San Lotano Habano lancero for me. 
  • Options
    LFD Oro! Great smoke!image
  • Options
    cbuck said:
    LFD Oro! Great smoke!image
    Had one last night given to me by Tony @SleevePlz ... fantastic stick. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Yes, this is my second, and won't be my last! How was Chicago? Always looks like a great time. I can't get away from work so close to the holidays, even if I could get the wife on board. BTW, we check in to Orlando February 1. We can try to hook up for a little longer this time? Let me know. We will be there till the 11th or 12th.
  • Options
    Before I lit one of these up I thought the price might be too much. Glad I listened to the reviews and ignored my own thoughts. 2 thumbs up for the jailbreak. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    A little stubby but muy sabroso.  CAO Brazilia Gol. 
  • Options
    Illusione cg 4! Love it!image
  • Options
    La Aroma De Cuba- Mi Amore! Excellent!image
  • Options
    Busy, busy, busy. Got no damned time for a cigar. DAMMIT!!  
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Good? I just grabbed 2
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    A CAO Black toro (sorry, I didn't get a pic) paired nicely with a mugga Peet's Major Dickason blend. Not too shabby, McGee....  B)