Stub'd @Stubble

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope I can keep this thing going but has some serious wrapper damage. @MVW67 bombed this to me last year when I was his mooch and had forgotten about it. It's a tasty as hell stick let's see how it goes. image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the Jaime Garcia didn't last.  :'(
    So it's on to a Camacho PE from @SecretSquirrelimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flor de Las Antillas! Nice! image
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berger Argenti and Golden Monkey...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Lotano Oval Maduro.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torano Exodus 1959 50 Years....

Sorry, I took the bands off already....image
    Tatuaje Pudgy Monster! Really good!image
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very tasty. image
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very tasty. image
    I agree brutha. I hate that those were so limited. I got 2 total. That's enough to let me know I like em and piss me off I can't get more. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    This is excellent. Thank you Ro! @smoke_em_if_you_got_emimage
    -- Winston Churchill

EP Carrillo La Historia! Great smoke!image
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Burnin' a Tattoo by Tatuaje that @WaterNerd bombed me with recently. It's got quite a bit of flavor. Thanks muchly, Allan. 

Of course, my cigar buddy has to check it out...

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing thank you @bandyt09
    Non Crux sed lux
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Olivia v from puff, taking full advantage of the nubber from stubble! Thank you both
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Burnin' a Tattoo by Tatuaje that @WaterNerd bombed me with recently. It's got quite a bit of flavor. Thanks muchly, Allan. 

Of course, my cigar buddy has to check it out...

Glad you liked it @jlmarta :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Tat Pudgy Monster! Not sure which one, but it had a shaggy foot, and is deliscous!image
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Mexican experiment wish Pete would start making these again
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blind Man's Bluff
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina Classic
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    jlmarta said:
    Well, I was gonna wait until da Big Shizza himself was on the Vherf and I was gonna join in and smoke this puppy in his honor, since it was one of the sticks in that gorgeous bomb he laid on me not too long ago. But NOoooo, I wait and wait and he doesn't show up. And this intriguing-looking stick is laying in my humi calling out to me, "Marty, oh Marrrttyy, when ya gonna smoke me, Marty?"

So, what's a guy to do?  I'M SMOKING IT!!

What did you think of it Marty? I haven't tried those yet.
    Nolagizmo said:
    jlmarta said:
    Well, I was gonna wait until da Big Shizza himself was on the Vherf and I was gonna join in and smoke this puppy in his honor, since it was one of the sticks in that gorgeous bomb he laid on me not too long ago. But NOoooo, I wait and wait and he doesn't show up. And this intriguing-looking stick is laying in my humi calling out to me, "Marty, oh Marrrttyy, when ya gonna smoke me, Marty?"

So, what's a guy to do?  I'M SMOKING IT!!

What did you think of it Marty? I haven't tried those yet.
    Well, I'm still working on it. Doing some honey-do's in the garage on a hellishly windy day. 

It has an Ecuadoran corojo wrapper, a Honduran binder, and Nicaraguan filler. It has quite a bit of flavor but leans a bit more toward the full-bodied end of the spectrum than I normally smoke. 

I think it's a 5x54 vitola which is about my ring guage limit and it puts out a lot of smoke. Might need an occasional touch-up with your lighter but, all in all, not a bad smoke. The guys who prefer the full-bodied sticks ought to like this one very well. 

I lay it in the ashtray and work for a bit, then I come back and relight it. Going into the second third it seems to be mellowing out a bit. The ash holds pretty well. 

Yep, I'm pretty sure it's mellowing out. I think I'll enjoy the rest of it a little more than I first thought. 

Many thanks, Jim. You're a class act with your bombs...  B)
    edited March 2016
    Surrogates Crystal Baller! From @onestrangeone in the lottery! Nice! Thanks Nathan! 
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Surrogates Crystal Baller! From @onestrangeone in the lottery! Nice! Thanks Nathan! 
    Glad you liked it. I 
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭