Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    IMAG0108
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    IMAG0108
    How was it??? I like the 101's I've had and love me some San andreas maddy's
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    IMAG0108
    It was a really small stick (4"), but had a bit of flavor. It had some sweetness along with some pepper on the finish. Honestly, my palate sucks, so I won't try to describe which types of wood or specific spice was in there. For a half hour stick, though, it was real nice. I'm interested in trying a larger vitola when they come out later this month.
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    IMAG0108
    It was a really small stick (4"), but had a bit of flavor. It had some sweetness along with some pepper on the finish. Honestly, my palate sucks, so I won't try to describe which types of wood or specific spice was in there. For a half hour stick, though, it was real nice. I'm interested in trying a larger vitola when they come out later this month.
    For sure, all the 101 stuff I've had has been real creamy and choclately to me, so an SA maddy wrapper would compliment the line in my opinion.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Yup!
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Toombes:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Yup!
    What did you think?
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    AAA:

• rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    One of my all time favorite - Camacho PreEmbargo 1962.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying a Padilla 1948 Edicion Limitada 2010
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Took the day off work and decided to fire up my first MoW Armada...
    Photobucket
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dirty Ray from Justin (JHewey) after a day on the golf course. Thanks dude!!!!

dirtyrat

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Lit up a Fonseca No 1 from the the mother land. It was a long day so I though I'd splurge. Invited a good friend and my brother over for a mini herf. The draw was a bit tight but they've been resting for 6 years and tasted so good.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    I've only had a couple of those JDN DCs, Steve - but they're always a good smoke.
    I gotta have them on a full stomach though - and seeing this pic makes me want to fire one up. Great choice!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This! Believe it or not, my first.

A much needed Tat after work. Tat
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Nice. Those are next on my list when I visit TBarn again. Oh, and that green one you talked about too. lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

i just had that over this past weekend. right after that, i had the My Father Cedros Deluxe (the longer one of the Cedros Deluxe...). man, it was aweeeesome. I am a fan of My Father. Now I want more more more.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Fantasia Icey mint in the hookah, not sure what cigar I will light up for after dinner desert
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Nice. Those are next on my list when I visit TBarn again. Oh, and that green one you talked about too. lol
    Daniel, next time you are down to the TB, hopefully we can meet up as I have one of these and a green one for you in my locker there.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    5 vegas classic, very good smoke for the price imo
  • Beavr81Beavr81 Posts: 25
    I have to agree with u there. I have only recently started smoking but have to say that is definately become one of my favorites. I'm smoking one myself. Although starting to run low on them have to get on and order more.... Beavr
  • Beavr81Beavr81 Posts: 25
    Still getting the hang of this but I was commenting on Steve2010's picture of the 5 Vegas A series "AAA". Sorry guy swill get this eventually... lol Beavr
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a Padilla Miami while getting the boat ready for tomorrow. I'm gonna have a day of my favorite hobbies...bass fishing and cigars!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Beavr81:
    Still getting the hang of this but I was commenting on Steve2010's picture of the 5 Vegas A series "AAA". Sorry guy swill get this eventually... lol Beavr
    Watch for them on the sprint sale. They often go for under 3 dollars each for a 10 pack.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Beavr81:
    Next time hit the quote button, should work then.
    From BigT...tasty little sucker image
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Old reliable, Man o War torpedo
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Another AJ classic for me today a Man O War Ruination
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Had my first LHC Core in the large torpedo size. Totally underwhelmed. Tossed it with a good 30 minutes left.