• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Something is weird about this blend... It tastes confused. image
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    AB Black Market

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I am totally enjoying the Sol Cubano Artisan that David sent me.

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Frank Llaneza 1961
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

Stopped by a small "tobacco shop"(mainly cigarettes) but they did have a humidor so I took a look.  They were selling Punch Rare Corojos for 4.95 buy one get one free.  I picked up 4 and was pleasantly surprised. (not to mention, it was box pressed, which I've found that I like....alot)  So, that is what I smoked earlier and going to have an AB American tonight during the fights!!!

Dr M

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Got the pleasure of trying out a Rocky Patel Royal Vintage today with my good buddy GreenMachine. Talk about a good smoke, and for the most part it was ROTT. Although I haven't had too many RP, this one I could see some potential aging to better it. Thanks Bro!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:

Stopped by a small "tobacco shop"(mainly cigarettes) but they did have a humidor so I took a look.  They were selling Punch Rare Corojos for 4.95 buy one get one free.  I picked up 4 and was pleasantly surprised. (not to mention, it was box pressed, which I've found that I like....alot)  So, that is what I smoked earlier and going to have an AB American tonight during the fights!!!

Dr M

Nice score. Never underestimate what you can find in hole-in-the-wall cigarette shops!!! I was in a dumpy cig-shop once and walked out with a bunch of AVO Domaines I got for $4/each.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    mmccartneydc:

Dr M

Nice score. Never underestimate what you can find in hole-in-the-wall cigarette shops!!! I was in a dumpy cig-shop once and walked out with a bunch of AVO Domaines I got for $4/each.
    Yeah, I was surprised to see something other than swisher sweets in that place but I smoke one tonight and enjoyed it immensely!
  • Options
    Beavr81Beavr81 Posts: 25
    Thanks for the tip. i seem to forget it most of the time and I have read the different post for newbies but still screw up sometimes.. lol sometimes I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I pretend to be... lol just don't tell anyone. :0)
    j0z3r:
    Beavr81:
    Still getting the hang of this but I was commenting on Steve2010's picture of the 5 Vegas A series "AAA". Sorry guy swill get this eventually... lol Beavr
    Next time hit the quote button, should work then.
  • Options
    Beavr81Beavr81 Posts: 25
    Thanks, I have caught them on there once so far but am starting to get down there again and have to chatch them again.
    taythegibs:
    Beavr81:
    Still getting the hang of this but I was commenting on Steve2010's picture of the 5 Vegas A series "AAA". Sorry guy swill get this eventually... lol Beavr
    Watch for them on the sprint sale. They often go for under 3 dollars each for a 10 pack.
  • Options
    ndhaon91:
    Had a AB black market. God i love this one. First one ive had with a little rest and it was amazing.
    +1 Had an AB Black Market Easter weekend while out on the boat with family and was truly one of the best smokes I've had the pleasure to experience.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Man o War virtue for me today
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    MoWPA
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Too bad the wind was blowing so hard making it harsh the whole way.

• Options
    Tasty!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! Damn..... image
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Yup...
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    San Lotano Connecticut Toro.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Origen original
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Padilla Signature 1932
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Moro Castle that Toombs sent me from a trade. I just reliezed i forgot to post pics of what you sent me buddy. However it may be to late because i think i have smoked 2 or three from that trade. Damn you for sending a bunch i couldn't wait to try. I am enjoying this one so far has a hint of spice to it and a little "earthiness" maybe some light coco not entirely sure. I like it though.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Nica Libre Potencia robusto. At first the box I got seemed pretty harsh. 7 months of rest have done these things wonders.
  • Options
    Rockey Patel Connecticut
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Morro Castle Robusto.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Morro Castle Robusto.
    How are those in the bigger sizes? I was pleasantly surprised by the corona.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
  • Options
    airborneolly:
    Rockey Patel Connecticut
    Good warmup to the Diesel Shorty lol... Take your time Will...you;ve got some amazing smokes in there. I suggest the Uzi or Undercrown once you've smoked a few more.
  • Options
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    San Lotano Habano, Gurkha Cuban Legacy and A Forseca Vintage. Fishing with A brother and smoking cigars all day. Does it get any better than that? And yes, the fish were biting even though the wind was horrible. The big one got away...........
    :-)
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    OchoZacho:
    Those are awesome that's pretty much all I have been smoking as of late.