Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Jasper
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Jasper
    Oh, yeah. I forgot ol' Jasper....   :#
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the Theophany. Hope you enjoy.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Wylaff said:
    That is the Theophany. Hope you enjoy.
    That's probably the most flavorful cigar I've had the pleasure of smoking in quite some time. My wonky old taste buds detected a bit of chocolate and some nuts and a number of other flavors I can't name but which added to the overall taste of it. Very, very good. 

Does the name 'Theophany' relate to the blend or the vitola?  The Ezra Zion website is a bit stingy with product-related facts. 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theophany (from Ancient Greek (ἡ) θεοφάνεια theophaneia, meaning "appearance of a god") refers to the appearance of a deity to a human.

It's a one shot blend. For those that don't know, Ezra Zion's Blessed Leaf series is used to plant churches in third world countries. The team up with the growers (many of whom are highly religious) to get great tobacco at an affordable rate. They then calculate how much is needed for the current mission they are supporting, and they create just enough to fund the church. I do not believe that they profit from the Blessed Leaf releases. My understanding is that they are completely donated.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Wow. Very interesting. Thanks for that input, Wayne @Wylaff. I enjoy that kind of knowledge. 
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mt favorite yar gar.
    Bourbon barrel-aged Perdomo
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its time to get festive image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MF The Judge! Nice smoke, but so large vitola! Too bad it tastes so good! Gotta be at least a 64 ring if not more!image
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    MF The Judge! Nice smoke, but so large vitola! Too bad it tastes so good! Gotta be at least a 64 ring if not more!image
    If it's the Robusto it's 5x60. Great flavor though
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Yes, it was awesome! Just too big! Box press, seemed bigger than 60, but I don't know!
    Mi Querida! Nice! Another stowaway from @Bigshizza image
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gave the third dog a walk today with an Espinosa Murcielago Noir.  Clear weather and lower humidity today for my enhanced smoking pleasure.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flat Bed Cigars Panacea PA Broadleaf robusto.
    Jaime Garcia! Great!image
    Ramon Bueso Genesis! Nice! A gift from a salesman!image
    image.jpg 1014.9K
    MF #3 cremas

My Father! Excellent!image
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran scissors into a box I was opening, this one caught the brunt... :'(

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a two cigar day today. This afternoon was a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne 

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    It was a two cigar day today. This afternoon was a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne 

How was it?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ Yakster,  I really like the Perdom brand. This was my second Champagne and I found this one more enjoyable than the firstx perhaps because it has rested for several weeks since purchasing. Or maybe because I smoked it on the beach in San Juan. Found it started with a strong peppery flavor that mellowed and smoothed becoming sweeter as it burned leaving a slightly fruity flavor
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Partagas Serie D No. 6! Great!image
    Diver43 said:

I love those champagnes 

Flor de Las Antillas Maduro! Glad I bought a box! Nice!image
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Honey & Hand Grenades
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CLE Signature, with @Stubble on Vherf... very tasty.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    The Last Tsar!  Nice!image