• NjbowNjbow Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Don Lucas from october vacation in Dominican republic
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four Kicks and brewing.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    a Paul Stulac, maybe a Red Screaming Sun?, while taking a late afternoon walk on the cold and windy beach, from @miller65rod, thanks Rod!
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a Paul Stulac, maybe a Red Screaming Sun?, while taking a late afternoon walk on the cold and windy beach, from @miller65rod, thanks Rod!

If it was the Red Band then you be correct. Hope you enjoyed it.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    No photo available but I finished up a San Cristobal Elegancia corona that I started yesterday while trying to watch the Super Bowl after hooking up a system whereby I can watch live tv on my iPhone or laptop. It was a difficult, partially successful hookup and I ended up laying my cigar down and watching the game indoors. 

Today, after a harrowing 50+ mile drive to visit my eye surgeon and driving home again in a nasty rainstorm, I poured myself a couple fingers of scotch and went out to try re-lighting that cigar while I unwound from the drive. 

Long story short - after sitting in my garage overnight and part of today, that stogie lit right up and smoked like nothing unusual had happened. The humidity in the garage must have been just right. The cigar felt a bit damp but hadn't swelled, cracked, or anything. Just a live-and-learn kind of thing, I guess. 

Thought you you might be interested in what and how it happened.  :)
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    These Cuba Libre One "The Brute" are quickly becoming my after work drive home cigar. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do you live in florida
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Just south of Jacksonville. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just south of Jacksonville. 
    Let me know when your in orlando area.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    No photo available but I finished up a San Cristobal Elegancia corona that I started yesterday while trying to watch the Super Bowl after hooking up a system whereby I can watch live tv on my iPhone or laptop. It was a difficult, partially successful hookup and I ended up laying my cigar down and watching the game indoors. 

Today, after a harrowing 50+ mile drive to visit my eye surgeon and driving home again in a nasty rainstorm, I poured myself a couple fingers of scotch and went out to try re-lighting that cigar while I unwound from the drive. 

Long story short - after sitting in my garage overnight and part of today, that stogie lit right up and smoked like nothing unusual had happened. The humidity in the garage must have been just right. The cigar felt a bit damp but hadn't swelled, cracked, or anything. Just a live-and-learn kind of thing, I guess. 

Thought you you might be interested in what and how it happened.  :)
    Some cigars seem to tolerate this better than others. I usually don't go more than a few hours if I plan to relight sometime. But, the elegancias are worth a relight though! Good stuff.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant relight a cigar, they taste horrible 
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    I don't have time to smoke a whole cigar so for me it is either relight or toss half-smoked. Yeah, they can get stale or bitter, but with a careful purge that is minimized.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant relight a cigar, they taste horrible 
    Try purging it before you lay it down...   :#
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have time to smoke a whole cigar so for me it is either relight or toss half-smoked. Yeah, they can get stale or bitter, but with a careful purge that is minimized.

I have found myself having to put out a really good cigar. Remembered reading to cut off about 1/2" and purge. Returned home several hours later and it tasted right about the same.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Caldwell Cigar Co. The Last Tsar Churchill
    Lit up this Padilla 1948 FOTT.  Could not have been more pleased with it! 
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Partagas Short! Leaving in a few hours to head north! Cigar is great, leaving sucks!image
    edited February 2017
    @cbuck

Hurry Charles I've been out of ice cream for a week!
    Hope you had fun

That beer looks yummy!  I wouldn't pass on the Series V either! 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tractor brewing milk chocolate stout. Just released today and complimented the Maduro very well.  :#
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Guitarded said:
    Tractor brewing milk chocolate stout. Just released today and complimented the Maduro very well.  :#
    I'll bet.  Sounds like an amazing combo! 
    I'm having another of these Obsidian White Noise Petit Corona today while running some errands.  I had one yesterday and was quite impressed.  Glad I have 18 more of these.  Tasty quick smoke.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bat Sherman Host
    @Albinfk
    I love those bat shermans.