Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tabernacle corona
    I see a box of those in my near future.   that little cigar has the most awesome flavor ever.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ave Maria Lionheart
  • MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    AB Coyol. Very good!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    How did the Kato compare to the Green Hornet?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a big difference, it's a closed foot with a candela wrapper which gives it an initial grassy start. I love both
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Bigshizza said:
    How did the Kato compare to the Green Hornet?
    same cigar, just smaller vitola. They both are fantastic
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold Bar
    Glad I read this first, I've been thinking about a box of green hornets. But I already have a box of the killer bee.  If there isn't that much difference I'll just stick with what I've got.

Glad I read this first, I've been thinking about a box of green hornets. But I already have a box of the killer bee.  If there isn't that much difference I'll just stick with what I've got.
    They are very different. Green hornet is much better as good as the killer bee is
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

A Kato is a green hornet vitola. A killer bee and green hornet is a different cigar. Hope that cleared up the confusion
    -- Winston Churchill

Usaf06 said:
    They are very different. Green hornet is much better as good as the killer bee is
    I personally like the killer bee much better, but I'm not a fan of grassy flavors.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Wylaff said:
    Usaf06 said:
    I personally like the killer bee much better, but I'm not a fan of grassy flavors.
    I'm not a fan of the grassy flavors either but it works perfect in that cigar
    -- Winston Churchill

The green hornet is to date the only cigar I've enjoyed Crandall a anything on. I don't want to persuade anyone from trying them. And they were significantly stronger than the killer bee. But ai like the flavor in the killer bee better.

Someone sent me a Green Hornet that I still haven't smoked, I'll have to try that out later on.
    I've smoked a couple killer bees and they were always excellent.

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Usaf06 said:

Natural born killer

That's an awesome pic BTW
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    NBK Wednesday?  I'll have to remember to dig mine out tonight.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    AB Sanctum
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    That's purdy, why am I drooling?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Black Market. It's lucky that I like them so much because I have a lot to smoke! 
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jas Sum Kral Connecticut
    Jas Sum Kral Connecticut
    What did you think Edward. I loved the Connie.
    -- Winston Churchill

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just thinking about one of those