Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    @jlmarta, I was just about to smoke that exact cigar! Put it back and grabbed the Las Calaveras though.
    I can’t recall one I’ve enjoyed more in recent memory. I picked up these FdLA’s in tubos not long ago. Delicious....  
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alec Bradley Raices Cubanas 1941 Toro, not a bad cigar.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Great shot
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are very welcome.  At least one of two was good.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great smoke and the band is a work of art. CharlieHeis said:
    Enjoying a Boondock Saint from @Patrickbrick while watching the Red Wings and Blackhawks game. Thanks Patrick.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84 said:
    peter4jc said:
    Pacman84 said:
    Pacman84 said:
    What cigar is that?
    One 13 maduro. A friend of mine from the San Antonio club humidor makes these and a Sumatra. Pretty good cigar.
    So now @Sketch6995 needs a box of those.  And this is how the story goes...
    Doesn't make them anymore but all I need is an address.
    Everyone with a stand has @Sketch6995 addy.  ;)  just sayin.

Better send a cooler also. I think the tower is about explode like an overstuffed closet in the cartoons.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Ha.....you can't get those in Cuba ^^^^^
    Maybe they will allow travelers to bring back a limited number.  :D

Checking in with the G Rico American Puro.
    @Significant3 how is it? Has some good reviews. 
    I think it is quite good. I definitely get hints of what reminds me of a campfire. Not overly complex but the flavors are very satisfying. The draw is a little loose so I have to take it slow. 
    Read it has Kentucky fire cured tobacco in it.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice  :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭✭

Omer Ortiz Maduro short torpedo, one of my favorite $3 cigars.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    cbuck said:
    peter4jc said:
    Just finished a Perdomo Lot23 from @cbuck ...  I remember going through a bunch of these when I was a noob and generally thought they were only OK, but this sucker real rang the bell for me... my have to revisit my thinking on these.

Thanks Charlie!

Your quite welcome Peter! Glad you enjoyed it! I picked up a couple of bundles from a Daily Deal at a great price! I love them!

Lot 23s were the first box of cigars I ever had. Wife brought them home after I mentioned that I like Perdomo cigars, of course she has no idea which cigar I spoke of.  Liked them OK, but liked others better.  I have only one left of that box as I have attempted to let them sit a while.  After 6 months they are better, after a year better still and not at two years old I am going to savor every bit of this last one.

Next box will sit for at least six months before smoking more than the first one.

Perdomo cigars are the bomb! Such an under rated company… Sun grown is Nick Perdomo speciality! Age them and they get excellent, especially the 2002 ESV's mouth watering! Got two boxes of 2002 ESV's coming tomorrow! Great to hear people are enjoying Perdomo cigars!   
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torano Exodus 1959 Gold toro. Gifted to me by Tony @0patience. Muy delicioso. Thanks, Big Guy..... 

• LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Crux Sports
    La Aurora Pricipe

LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Just lit a Perdomo vintage 12yr Sungrown
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Torano Exodus 1959 Gold toro. Gifted to me by Tony @0patience. Muy delicioso. Thanks, Big Guy..... 

Glad you like it.
    Can't miss with a Torano. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The King is Dead Broken Sword