• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28, losing a beloved pet hurts.
  • Options
    Oliva G Special (3.75x48)
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could have sworn I got rid of these shadow kings.  Pulled open a stucked drawer and this flew out.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TX98Z28
    Sorry to hear that.
    Pets become part of the family and not an easy thing when you lose them.
    I have our Siamese Maine **** mix ashes in a box.
    When he died, the vet asked if we wanted him cremated, so we still have him.
    35 lbs, he let you know when he jumped in your lap.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Finck White Lighting Crook..........YES!!!!! I  love these
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @0patience, Thank you man, always have buried are cats after passing away. I thought about having Sandy cremated but buried her next to Ral (a once in a lifetime cat) in the flower bed, they were both about the same age.

Call me crazy but last night I heard a meow in the hall and some morning meowing woke me up this morning…She might be gone but her spirit lives on! Same thing happened after Ral died to…
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    @0patience, Thank you man, always have buried are cats after passing away. I thought about having Sandy cremated but buried her next to Ral (a once in a lifetime cat) in the flower bed, they were both about the same age.

Call me crazy but last night I heard a meow in the hall and some morning meowing woke me up this morning…She might be gone but her spirit lives on! Same thing happened after Ral died to…
    Wait until you see flashes of your cat walking by a doorway or something when you know there are no animals in the house. LOL!
    OMFG! I just noticed that the censor starred out part of the name of the breed of the cat.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    1502 Ruby yum

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1502 Ruby yum

Got a 5 pack of those from @Bigshizza when I first joined this forum. They got better and better the longer I let them set. Recently smoked my last one and it was the best of the bunch.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Bryson, very tasty

Glad you enjoyed it. 
  • Options
    Panacea Habano corona
  • Options
    Other than a plugged draw, hollow spots, the tunnel and to much more to list...at least the final 3rd is becoming somewhat enjoyable! Lol

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Other than a plugged draw, hollow spots, the tunnel and to much more to list...at least the final 3rd is becoming somewhat enjoyable! Lol

You got more patience than I do.....it would have sailed over Bob's fence at the plugged draw for me lol.  

• Options
    @Sketch6995, I fought it for a while....well more like the whole time lol
    That was the worst rolled cigar I've smoked/tried to smoke in over a year...it was just teasing me the whole time lol
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    That was the worst rolled cigar I've smoked/tried to smoke in over a year...it was just teasing me the whole time lol
    They usually smoke well, that's unusual.  Don't give up on them, that's a tasty smoke.

• Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    They usually smoke well, that's unusual.  Don't give up on them, that's a tasty smoke.
    That was the second hardest cigar I've fought to smoke, CC Bolivar lancero taking the win. Yeah will give it another shot, that TAA had been napping at 65% for a solid 6 months or more, had to be a bad roll. Been a year since smoking one of those so had high hopes for that particular one. 
  • Options
    5 Vegas LE 2015
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    HDM Epicure # 2! First cigar of my vacation! Awesome! Bad picture, but I’m too tired from driving straight through! 
    Great way to start vacation, Charlie. Enjoy it.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The T. Purchased at Smoke Inn Vero Beach! Probably would have been better aged a little! Maybe next time! Pics no work!
  • Options
    cbuck said:
    The T. Purchased at Smoke Inn Vero Beach! Probably would have been better aged a little! Maybe next time! Pics no work!
    If you happen to make a trip to Stuart for any reason, don't forget to hit up E&J Cigars! I regret not going. Enjoy your vacation!
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad you are not coming further south. We have Cuban Crafters, Persomo, and Padilla, along with several small shops.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭