Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 7,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ toss that stinkin' chapstick and get the El Ligador.  Frank... just do it, okay?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 10,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chapstick is good. El Ligador is great.  Not sure it'd save that mess, though. :D
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the vHerf or try the iOS vHerf Link for iPhones -Chris
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank 3,245.6 miles from the devious bástärd herfPosts: 2,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing was saving this one brother.
    President of the ccom Rocky Patel Fan Club
    Any of you guys call ME Francis, and I'll kill ya.
    AJ blends don't suck.
    What would Nick smoke?
  • jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Backwoods Honey
    "Look it up" Bill Whittle = "Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions". Stolen from a post by @silvermouse ="I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I usually trust a dog when it doesn't like a person.” A lot of people. = "I would never trust a Democrat with a child or my wallet" They are on their way to ruining the country because fools keep voting for them. ="Don't you just love anonymous PC warriors and Keyboard Commandos"

• peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 7,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Tony! @0patience 

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Significant3Significant3 Peoria AZPosts: 1,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RP ALR. This is a very good stick. 

• VegasFrankVegasFrank 3,245.6 miles from the devious bástärd herfPosts: 2,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn right it ^ is! Haters going to hate, but they're missing out on that one. They're probably missing out on this one too, also a good smoke:

AJ blends don't suck.
    What would Nick smoke?
  • jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Backwoods Original 
    "Look it up" Bill Whittle = "Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions". Stolen from a post by @silvermouse ="I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I usually trust a dog when it doesn't like a person.” A lot of people. = "I would never trust a Democrat with a child or my wallet" They are on their way to ruining the country because fools keep voting for them. ="Don't you just love anonymous PC warriors and Keyboard Commandos"

• ShawnOLShawnOL Near BostonPosts: 1,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Gurkha?  Please?
    You trying to enter the contest twice?  LOL nice Ash!
    AJ blends don't suck.
    What would Nick smoke?
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight KansasPosts: 896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You trying to enter the contest twice?  LOL nice Ash!
    Haha, I just might lol.  I actually had to put it down and help my sister in law jump her car.  Got it fired back up and about done with it.