Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a Cain Daytona toro image
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    AF Don Carlos wit 3 years on it. Great smoke.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    My Father Special S, love these smokes
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Me too. Only have two left. So they sitting for a little.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    JHewey:
    big chunks:
    Me too. Only have two left. So they sitting for a little.
    I got a few 3 packs left, they're getting better each time I smoke them think I'm gonna let them take a nap
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Viaje Summerfest. Must have caught it in the middle of a sick-phase, rather raw tasting so it's nothing to write home about...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Viaje Summerfest. Must have caught it in the middle of a sick-phase, rather raw tasting so it's nothing to write home about...
    oooooooooverated. clap clap clapclapclap. oooooooooooooverated. clap clap clapclapclap
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    oooooooooverated. clap clap clapclapclap. oooooooooooooverated. clap clap clapclapclap
    you got the clap!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Tat. Black PL. Man i love these things.
    All the talk other day made me want one. So I'm smoking my last one. And it has some age on it. Definitely alot more mellow than a fresh one.

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    and? AND?! ANDDDDDD!!!!!!! thank U
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    This would be the Avo signature snoob. More cedar, spice, and a bit of musk. Got this puppy from Lee...love me some Avo
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    This would be the Avo signature snoob. More cedar, spice, and a bit of musk. Got this puppy from Lee...love me some Avo
    sweet. thanks dude. I really do need to get through that five pack. so many things to try out there. thank U
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    sweet. thanks dude. I really do need to get through that five pack. so many things to try out there. thank U
    Yes....you do. They all have their subtle differences and they all rule.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    I've had worse. It was free, so I'm not gonna cry too much. My neighbor thought he was being nice.
    Toombes:
    I've had worse. It was free, so I'm not gonna cry too much. My neighbor thought he was being nice.
    that's umm. that's... that's gross daniel. but I mean thank you neighbor! yea! haha
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Hmm looks like this could be the limited habano, pretty good so far. image
    chemforever:
    Hmm looks like this could be the limited habano, pretty good so far. image
    Those are awesome bro, I loved it. I've only seen two, the shop next to me sells them and they are made for a B&M in Sacremento
    what is it? which shop?
    jliu:
    what is it? which shop?
    I can find out, the guy has been around for almost 30 years. He supplies my guy here with cool stuff. Chaveta is his house brand, very tasty IMO.
    Tower cigars
    Yea I was gifted this from a brother on another forum, I assume you have had the maduro as well? How is that? At the half way point here and this is tasty...damn fining out about limited cigars after they are gone blows but good thing there are so many out there to enjoy!
    sweet. thanks dudes V -_- V
    chemforever:
    Yea I was gifted this from a brother on another forum, I assume you have had the maduro as well? How is that? At the half way point here and this is tasty...damn fining out about limited cigars after they are gone blows but good thing there are so many out there to enjoy!
    I've had both, but I really liked the 5.5x46 Maduro....it's an excellent smoke. I can get them anytime for $7 a piece.
    With a cello looking like this I just had to try, thanks mmccartneydc! Lots of syrup and Some spice out front. image
    Decided to sleep in today, so this is my first cigar of the day another from mr shawn aka icu