Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This afternoon I sat on the porch enjoying a break from the hot weather we have been having. I enjoyed a Tatuaje Black along with a cool drink of Four Roses, crushed ice and Ginger Ale.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    My first thanks to Mike T. Thanks bro image
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Well, I haven't decided V SERIES OR NUB (pict taken yesterday not a current or live shot) Photobucket
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    Well, I haven't decided V SERIES OR NUB (pict taken yesterday not a current or live shot) Photobucket
    I love both of those, guess it depends on how much time you have!
    Camacho from the bandyman...very tasty image
    Had this earlier.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    image This stick looks beautiful and so far I'm diggin the changes in the first third pepper then replaced with leather and spice.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    must be tasty...it looks like you tried to take a bite.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    It was like smoking a chocolate covered flower.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • RickrollRickroll Posts: 58
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    must be tasty...it looks like you tried to take a bite.
    Never gonna give you up
    Toombes:
    It was like smoking a chocolate covered flower.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Never gonna let you down
    chemforever:
    image This stick looks beautiful and so far I'm diggin the changes in the first third pepper then replaced with leather and spice.
    Never gonna run around
    JHewey:
    Had this earlier.
    Or desert you
    A tasty recent acquisition image
    chemforever:
    how is it Chem? I really liked the OR Truinfador with that wrapper. I know the wrapper, 1/2 binder, and some of the filler is the conny broadleaf. I am curious if it is too much, of if they balanced the sweetness of that wrapper with the other filler and binder.
    catfishbluezz:
    chemforever:
    how is it Chem? I really liked the OR Truinfador with that wrapper. I know the wrapper, 1/2 binder, and some of the filler is the conny broadleaf. I am curious if it is too much, of if they balanced the sweetness of that wrapper with the other filler and binder.
    It is a bit young but I still had to try, as for flavor its def not the sweetest maduro I have had, upfront it reminded me of a la sirena but I haven't had one of those for a while to be sure. pepper upfront that returns just before the 2nd third, earthy with some woodiness coming in half way through with varying spice throughout. I'm sure I will revisit in a month and see how these are progressing.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A DPG blue with an ice cold corona! Smoking while taking care of some aphid bastards on my tobacco plants.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had an EP Carrillo New Wave for a rare daytime smoke.
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Started with a image Followed by image
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    stowggie:
    Started with a image Followed by image
    I like your style
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Partagas 160 Photobucket
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cabaiguan that Chris (BuckingW) sent me about 6 months ago & some apple-pie moonshine corn whiskey.
    Great combo - hits the spot.

Thanks for the cigar, Chris.

Now what should I have after this.....hmm

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Illusione Eperney Le' Petit
    Wishing I had an illusione over this AB tempus just not getting into it right now.
    chemforever:
    Wishing I had an illusione over this AB tempus just not getting into it right now.
    That's how I felt about the 1st tempus I smoked a few weeks ago. Wasn't bad, just didn't live up to the hype IMHO.. I got another 1 resting, curious to see what it will be like after some more rest.

Double post. Thanks iphone

• seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'm finshing up 1 of my FAVES "HOYO EXCALIBUR CONN WRAPP" I have to xfer photo's from iphone to Bucket with a xfer cord I'm unable to download the app for Photobucket I need a iso4.3 something #$@# I need to get a newer phone is what I'm being told. this is why it's a big hassle for me to post pictures at the actual time like most of the smokers. anyway I'm waiting for GURKHAMAN to come on so I can ask why he is using my photos from bucket if U see my whatcha smokin morning thread U will see that this newbie went to bucket grabbed my picture and posted it called bucket and they said as long as U have it set at public anybody can grab any picture they want i did not know this I want to know why and how he picked me out of thousands of posters and pictures. so watch your bucket list