• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    What is your opinion on this?
    catfishbluezz:
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    What is your opinion on this?
    catfishbluezz:
    Didnt like the earth at the end. It was well aged, 5 years at least, and did not compare with an Upmann Majestic. The first two thirds were really good though, so possibly it was still too young. I put it out in the last third, where I would smoke a cohiba/party short/upmann/RA to the bone. Not for me honestly, but someone who likes earthy punch at the end would enjoy the body.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    I would be happy with boxes of these and nothing else image
    Me too!!!!!!! So freakin good!
    I really need to try/get some griffins too, my guess from what I've heard is I will love them.
    Yes you do, I really enjoyed mine. I will be on the lookout as well, but so far, if I could only have one, I think the Avo would be it. BTW stupid noob question: How do you pronounce that cigar? Is it AVO, like CAO? or is it Avo sounded out?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image mmm gran habano lunch break
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Gray4lines:
    image mmm gran habano lunch break
    too bad it tunneled pretty bad and burned super hot! Ouch. Still tasted pretty good, but had to leave half.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Picked this up a few weeks ago. Not bad: image
    Toombes:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    how is this one? Is it much like the CAO brazilia?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    smoking an Emilio AF1 from AMZ1301 with just shy of a year on it.
    review later.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'm going to Weigh in on "JOSE MARTI" Photobucket
    Gray4lines, WOW this is my absolute fave smoke yesterday I bought the "GRAN HABANO COROJO #5" WOW WOW WOW enjoy that GH Photobucket
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    San Lotano Habano Lancero
  • 2yo DPG JJ Maddy image
  • Earlier... image
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Partagas series P no. 1
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    My Father corona
    I'm going to have what I think my opinion is so far the best smoke I have had this year, LOOK at the oily shine on the wrap, LOOK at the deep dark color, it taistes as AWESOME as it looks, I said in my review how great this smoke is, the rollers who ever they are take such care in preparing this so U and I can enjoy a piece of history Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Russ622:
    Those colors don't run!!! Oh, sorry ;). How is it?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Montesino maddy ,,thanks JJ nice smoke!
  • Rain:
    Those colors don't run!!! Oh, sorry ;). How is it?
    I was turned onto these by a friend a few months ago. The America Patomac never disappoints. To me it has a very woody flavor that I can only describe as the smell of the board walk first think in the morning before the tourists come out. Every time I walk out of my local B&M I have one or two in my bag. They never last very long so I have no idea how they would be with some age on them.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i had a vs connecticut yankee, took everything i had not to toss it in the trash! first inch was good then the burn issues were terrible, and taste went south, i then had a nelson miranda 1989 robusto, perfect burn, and draw and a great flavor profile
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    In the early afternoon I relaxed with a Undercrown Gran Toro. Later on I had a Punch Bareknuckle.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying a Mac Cru Royale that I found buried in the coolidor - it's been there about 8 mos & the cello was nice & yellowed.....
    While I smoke a whole chicken on the BBQ - yum! (tried to upload a pic, iPhones acting up right now)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

HELLO MYSIMPLECIGAR
    Photobucket WHAT'S UP MYSIMPLECIGAR
    I picked this up a few months ago in a local B&M I go to every once in awhile. I actually was digging around and found it. It did not disappoint! AVO Maduro! image