Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I had a 5 Vegas Classic Corona before my shift.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'm having one of my most absolute fave smokes. (PNC) Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Photobucket
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I smoked my first 5 Vegas Gold.
  • First Osok image
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Alec Bradley black market!! Great smokeimage
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Having a Illusion 88 and enjoying a cool evening.
  • Grey cliff platinum
  • MAN....I really gotta get my hands on some of those PREME PREM's....Looks like you started smoking it on the 4th, and it lasted to today!!! That's awesome, a 4day smoke!
    seagarlover:
    I'm having one of my most absolute fave smokes. (PNC) Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Photobucket
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a NUB Cameroon this afternoon that bandyt sent me a couple months ago. Great little cigar and I love how the nubs hold their ash. Thanks Todd for this good smoke!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    Had this first
    Then this
    Changing an alternator, then watching the lions!!image
    Now having a graycliff espresso while watching the gameimage
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Viaje Skull & Bones
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Big Tex:
    Had this first
    Then this
    What did you think of both of those sticks?? Tried the 7-20-4 wantin to try the CLE,,Im figurin thats the corojo?
    Smokin the EPC 2012 sr
  • Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    Kid, if I remember right, that is the Habano. The CLE with the black band is the corojo. I think. I do know this CLE is medium bodied and the black band CLE is more full bodied. I'm going to try the other one next time I am at the shop. I really enjoyed both of them enough that I will definitely smoke more of them. It sounds like the CLE stuff is really starting to take off. I was trying to find out more about that 7-20-4 but haven't found anything online.
    Big Tex:
    Kid, if I remember right, that is the Habano. The CLE with the black band is the corojo. I think. I do know this CLE is medium bodied and the black band CLE is more full bodied. I'm going to try the other one next time I am at the shop. I really enjoyed both of them enough that I will definitely smoke more of them. It sounds like the CLE stuff is really starting to take off. I was trying to find out more about that 7-20-4 but haven't found anything online.
    K thanks,,heres a couple links on the 7-20-4
    I enjoyed the one I had

http://www.casasfumando.com/2010/09/24/k-a-kendalls-7-20-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq2f4BIUiMY
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing =(
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff Grand Cru No.2
    review to follow
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Really enjoyed this smoke. Very smooth. I liked the smoked wood flavor it left behind on my palate. Only negative was that it stained my lips. Never had that one before.

Nikki...I think the wrapper is dyed, that's why, but they are good smokes. For me, life is short, it's a fine and rare day for my brothers that left... image
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    robertgreen30:
    Smoking one of those right now.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    robertgreen30:
    Smoking one of those right now.
    Was my first one and I liked it very much, great smoke
    Good to know, Cat. I wonder if vasoline would help prevent staining next time?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    You are my sister, and I love you, which is why I am warning you of the door you just opened with that comment.
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    You are my sister, and I love you, which is why I am warning you of the door you just opened with that comment.
    LOL,, Its hard to be a gentleman sometimes!!!!
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Bahaha! Oops! I ain't scared ;)
    WhoDeyGal:
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Bahaha! Oops! I ain't scared ;)
    lol, yes the wheels were turning, but the gentleman gene kicked in before anything bad happened