Comments

• rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    AJ Fernandez Overrun Corona, decent smoke to pass some time
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    robertgreen30:
    Not too familiar with their labels which one is that???? I tried a Karma the other day and really enjoyed it!!!
    I got this in a pack of Vajie's and this was my first
  • Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    "TORANO FORTRESS" Photobucket
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    What type of gar is this?
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I started with a vs sun grown (don't judge me lol) it started with a good flavor, but left a bad taste and horrible burn issues. So chucked it and fired up a Cain Daytona, very good smoke so farimage
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Having an A.B. Tempus maduro. Go Pats!
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    5 VEGAS CASK
  • Rain:
    stowggie:
    What type of gar is this?
    la duena, Pete Johnson stick rolled at the my father factory.
  • Started off not so interesting but as I smoke on it's not too bad. Funky burn as I have come to expect from some viaje but pleasant goin through the second third. image
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Xikar HC Habano Colorado from The Kid watching the game.
  • seagarlover:
    "TORANO FORTRESS" Photobucket
    only had the first release 6x60 and it is a nice smoke after a years rest, better than rott.
  • having romeo & julieta very smooth cigar
  • wanted to say in the last post happy to be on the site and happy that all of the fihting is over i did not dare post what little post i do but i didnot want to get in the line of fire.
  • First time smoking this kuzi favorite! image
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Padron maddie 7000 I just picked up from local B&M.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    pross:
    Padron maddie 7000 I just picked up from local B&M.
    Nice pross!! That line is great!! Especially after some months of humi time!!
    Money can't buy taste
    I love Padrons. This one a little big ring gauge for me, but it's what they had...I am just starting to build up an inventory so I don't have to smoke ROTT.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice man!! If you need help let me know!! Padrons never stay in my humi long enough. The price is awesome and they are well even more awesome!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Pleasantly surprised by this one, image
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    AKA Solace, not as good as the Respect I had last night, but it was a smooth smoke.
  • having a cao brizilia
    Warlock so far - meh. Leathery taste and nice oily feel, but there is just something missing.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especial. I've had a few of the other La Gloria lines and didn't care much for them (only a single here and there so it might be bad sticks). The Connecticut wrapper and the smoothness of this stick would lead one to think its more on the mild side, but just over an inch into it I'm feeling it already. I will be revisiting this one soon!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This poor lancero got crushed in a battle for humi supremacy and the wrapper got tanked. So far the filler is great, and I'd imagine I'll get a better glimpse of the profile in the second half. Of course, I gave all but one away....and kuzi'snposy about garmirian reminded me. Good smoke image
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Thought I would be able to sneak in a short story over lunch... then the rain came down 10 minutes in. Was good while it lasted.