Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy Frank!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,720 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Still bored. Now I'm doing something I swear that I would never do. I'm cleaning out my wife's pit of a minivan. Might as well enjoy something car themed lol. This is a pretty good little bugger!

That's what you get for cleaning your car yesterday. Isn't that what your kids are for?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    @ShawnOL sent me a few of these back in June. I remember him commenting that he was disappointed with it and when I smoked one I thought it was missing something. Let's see if a few months did anything for it... Off to a better start than last time anyways...

So it's better. Still, for such a toothy dark wrapper with such a small ring gauge, it sure has a short finish and a medium body, sort of an Altadis signature. Overall, time really did improve it, but I guess the key to this is to manage expectations. It tastes like a really good Altadis cigar, which is what it is, and not a Nicaraguan puro like it looks. Thanks for sharing it with me Shawn, I really enjoyed it once I got past my expectation!

Don't look ↑