Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you somewhat enjoyed it. :p

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Thanks for sharing it with me Shawn, I really enjoyed it once I got past my expectation!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy, brother

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Some would just brush it off and smoke it. You could cut part of the foot off and enjoy.

Thanks, Chris @Yakster. I think I’ll circumcise that rascal a bit and take your advice. Stay tuned..... 👴🏻

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Hey @jlmarta, just send it to the devious Bãstards @Trykflyr_1 and @Far_North_64. Based on what they've sent me, the flavors will fit their preferred profile.

This one fits mine. Dropped it and had to cautarize the wrapper. Got through it good...delish!

Blowout

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

Almost, but a little TLC saved it

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.