Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

ROTT Edward?

Don't look ↑
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    ROTT Edward?

nope, original release from a few years ago.
    https://halfwheel.com/warped-plans-maestro-del-tiempo-for-ipcpr-2016/112093/

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ man you always get the good stuff

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Special gold label padron @EgoBoundary @CommanderDuke1_

The gold label means it’s the best

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

So did you get enough snow to merit plowing? @ShawnOL

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Peter Sunday special ^

Don't look ↑
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Seems like everyone of these I smoke has burn problems. Very frustrating. This one is well aged as well. Tossing over half of a cigar isn't a good value. Irritating.

The Undercrown is one of my favorites and I don’t recall ever having an issue with one of them. Sorry you’re having bad luck with them... 😒

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Seems like everyone of these I smoke has burn problems. Very frustrating. This one is well aged as well. Tossing over half of a cigar isn't a good value. Irritating.

The Undercrown is one of my favorites and I don’t recall ever having an issue with one of them. Sorry you’re having bad luck with them... 😒

Bought them a while back and had issues with the first few ( not wanting to stay lit and having to over puff) so I put the rest away and haven't smoked one for a long while and bam, same problem. The construction seems a bit sloppy on them, pin holes in outer wrappers and large veins that can be felt through wrapper. Could have gotten a less than optimal batch. I'll let the rest sleep longer and hope my experience is better next round. Meanwhile, this AJ new world is burning perfect and tastes fantastic so things are looking up.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@silvermouse said:
    So did you get enough snow to merit plowing? @ShawnOL

Nope. Just a dusting on car windshields. Didn't stop Boston from dropping salt like it was the blizzard of '78.

One cigar wasn't enough so here goes....

I wasn’t born yet...