Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to hear it. Perhaps the coronas that I was smoking had problems with the wrapper and binder not burning was because the ratio of them to filler was too extreme.

• Options
    edited December 2020

@peter4jc, I sometimes don't know what year, oh, wait, this is not a cognitive test. The graphic on the box lid says 2020. There is a batch code on the bottom of the box but I don't know how to decipher it.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    @peter4jc, I sometimes don't know what year, oh, wait, this is not a cognitive test. The graphic on the box lid says 2020. There is a batch code on the bottom of the box but I don't know how to decipher it.

I guess it's not all that important; you either like a stick or ya don't... We may have to find someone that knows the S&R better than me to see if the graphic on the box changed from '19 to '20. The '18's had a plain box and plain band. The main reason I'm curious is that the '19's were a noticeable improvement over the '18's and I'm trying to discern if the same upward tick happened into this year's.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    logan_042logan_042 Posts: 88 ✭✭✭✭

Edit: she’s gotten cantankerous and required a few more touch ups.

• Options

@peter4jc said:

@silvermouse said:

I guess it's not all that important; you either like a stick or ya don't... We may have to find someone that knows the S&R better than me to see if the graphic on the box changed from '19 to '20. The '18's had a plain box and plain band. The main reason I'm curious is that the '19's were a noticeable improvement over the '18's and I'm trying to discern if the same upward tick happened into this year's.

I have nothing to compare them to, plus I shouldn't be reviewing cigars except in the broadest of ways given my less than good taste. :p