CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

How is doble pronounced?

Dob-lay in gringo.

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:
    Windy on the course today. These are so much better after some rest in the humi

You’re either in the rough or someone needs to fire the head greens keeper..... Or Carl is just taking care of vermin.

Lol this course (Santa Teresa) is known for its fairways in that shape. Doesn’t keep people away cause times are hard to book here. Guess people just like the fact it’s so wide open

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@Vision said:

@Cam_91 said:

You’re either in the rough or someone needs to fire the head greens keeper..... Or Carl is just taking care of vermin.

Lol this course (Santa Teresa) is known for its fairways in that shape. Doesn’t keep people away cause times are hard to book here. Guess people just like the fact it’s so wide open

Damn I knew it was ST before I read the pic! Course is always like that has been for years. Plays well with some great holes ( elevation changes). Now if there was holes in the course I would have said Coyote Creek aka Boar 🐗 territory. Lol

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

My hay field/cow pasture is smoother than that looks.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

San Jose is not known for any of their stick sports. Hockey, golf, etc

Don't look ↑